Outdoor 2 Ripleys Og, and 1 RQS Northern Light in Applachia! Grow battle ready! Haha

Alchemy

There is no color without light....
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Lmao fking reggie.....year or 2 later... top shelf.
Currently I have 2 ripleys og and one rqs northern light automatic. (Just my autos)

My first grow and harvest went down at the age of 13, im now 25.

Im currently growing in the applachia mountain range, at 1400 ft.

I hope to enter this grow into the mephisto grow battle coming sept 1st, I dont know how well itll go, due to me only growing autos one other time with a petty yield.

That was years ago when autos weren't very popular though haha

So this is my first ever Grow Journal figured it be nice to listen to others advice when it comes to these autos, if yall would like for me to include my photo plants just lmk.

So Far so Good, ive got the 2 Ripleys Og in a 7 gallon pot filled with all organic and natural black gold potting soil and the NL in a 5 gallon.

Fertilzer is all organic super soil amendments.

Water is str8 up rain water, I capture it anytime it rains, no need to get scientific when nature provides! Haha

Plants are in full sun, temps very from 70 to 100 degrees in the summer.

Something I learned from the old schoolers that I see alot of people doing now days is the molasses incorporated in the grows, when I was a kid a old man told me to spray coca cola on the buds.
Long story short, I started using and still do use Amish made local sorghum and have considered it a bit of a secret amung local competition haha.

Currently the plants are all about two weeks old. Ill get you some pictures up soon.

Attachments

• 20170613_120423.jpg
    20170613_120423.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 20170613_120438.jpg
    20170613_120438.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 113
They all survived a hard storm last night too.
Ripleys B was a lil bent this morning, and alredy standing strong again, I hope this sent some signals for some hormones to shoot up that main stem!

Thanks Mongol, im going to do a update today.

Back