Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

@bushmasterar15, I wish I knew which strain. I was...how shall I say...in no state to remember which one was which :LOLStoned: and I was in no state of mind to remember to label them either :baked:. I “believe” I am growing a Strawberry Nuggets from Mephisto, but it could be a Pineapple Express from FastBuds. Only time will tell...I hope.
Wait were u the pineapple express post few pages back!!! ?? I remember seeing those words in one of these battles.lol

2l Fun1 - Copy.jpg
I'm in.
I'm starting a Bluetoof and a 3 Bears Og.
If they get here in the next couple of days, I'll start a Strawberry Nug too!View attachment 909840

Good Morning Stoners .
I may be in trouble :nono: She's looking a little r---y I don't like using the R word but what will be will be . I still love her all the same .Is there any telling this early if she will be a r--- :biggrin:
DSCN2003.JPG

I decided to change my lineup lmao, I will grow @Gabe painkiller in 2l Of organic coco amended with flo, 5 to 1 on the very bottom and 10 to 1 close to the top. Looking forward to how she will perform @TheMongol and I will also run a bluestreak 99 from @Myroaches and barnhill seeds, in 2l of 100% coco

Going to push them both. I hope they do well

Plan to put the bubba in a 3gal pot of 100% coco and going hard with the feed on her.
I did lots of autos in the last 2 years in Flo, but the 1:5 mix they cannot handle, to much action and i hear good results with 1:10 bottom and 1:20 up:thumbsup:

Back