Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

:smokeout: ...gellies,.... :jointman:

@bushmasterar15 -- brotato chip :haha:, what do we need in our first pic posting again?-- name, date, strain(?), and what's this code thing? (6/1 ?)
... I fab'ed my bottle today, mixed the soil,... :headbang: ... gonna run some Portal fun, Amber! ... Don Skelly ran one recently, and she was a color Queen, like somebody threw confetti on an arrangement of butt-plugs! :crying: :nono: :rofl:
Yes, written on note or bottle. (Username, date and code Bottle 6/1). I'll try to get a sample pic up later unless someone else has theirs ready to show.

@Waira
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
mind if I use that line? Lmao

:eyebrows:... suuuuure,.. try it on @912GreenSkell, it's all his fault anyway! :rofl:
No starting early now @Waira :nono: I know you old guys , you'll be trying every trick in the book . And I bet @epenguin will be egging you every step of the way .:rofl:
Okay so we having a bottle parade on Fri ?? Friday is launch day ?? So there's gotta be a party right I'll even put my teeth in . :rofl:

:laughcry:I take my queue's from the Master himself @9bear! :bow:
...... thinking we need to get @Rebel to make you a T-shirt saying "Old age and treachery can overcome youth and inexperience"! :haha: ......
....:crying: your teeth! This is why I'm glad all the forum is text only- :rofl: .... don't feel alone though brudda, I bet @Mossy will join you on that! :funny: :kiss:

Are We starting a fresh thread for the grow itself? And keep this thread for the bullshitting?

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back