Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

I'm out, my girl has definitely expired :sadcry:

I will conduct an autopsy, but looks like she was consumed by a minor feeder blockage, nutes being a bit over temp and root mass oxygen starvation.

Fixed but she ain't coming back online.

Can't wait to see the finale! Been some great contenders!

f6

I will conduct an autopsy, but looks like she was consumed by a minor feeder blockage, nutes being a bit over temp and root mass oxygen starvation.

f6

That’s just plain ol’ bad luck. And I was hoping to see how your high tech contraption finished off.

Okay it's apparent my mail is being hacked or somebody is intercepting my mail Contest What contest ?? Nobody told me about a contest and prizes But I'm still here and don't you forget it The 3Bear OG is still rollin so don't you young guys. get any ideas of scooping my light Keep an eye on them @bushmasterar15 :crying: 30/7 2018
View attachment 936115
I think we need a booboo bear prize @bushmasterar15 :)

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

f6

I’m really sorry to hear that. I’m sure you’ll bounce back next one [emoji106]

HH

HushHush does Mephisto
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...ds/HushHush-does-Mephisto.66600/&share_type=t

Shame! :redcard: You'd done well after you sorted your stability problems :bighug:

f6
Bad luck bro. :bighug::pass:

I think we need to start a company producing unusual growing containers. We already have the pictures for marketing! Who's in? :)

I think we need to start a company producing unusual growing containers. We already have the pictures for marketing! Who's in? :)

emoji16.png
emoji41.png
emoji43.png
emoji848.png

:frog:

Back