Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Hello 2L friends.
Here's some shots of my Blue Toof competition plant with some of her Blue Toof sisters.
View attachment 935163 View attachment 935164
The 5 gallon plants are the same pheno as my comp plant with a large main cola and smaller side branches. The 2L plant is a little taller (60cm vs 63cm) but in the end I think the 5 gallon plants will be heavier yielding.
My other 2L non comp plant is taller (73cm) and branchier with a more open structure.
Nooooiice bro.....I just started a Bluetoof dude:bow::pass:

Hello 2L friends.
Here's some shots of my Blue Toof competition plant with some of her Blue Toof sisters.
View attachment 935163 View attachment 935164
The 5 gallon plants are the same pheno as my comp plant with a large main cola and smaller side branches. The 2L plant is a little taller (60cm vs 63cm) but in the end I think the 5 gallon plants will be heavier yielding.
My other 2L non comp plant is taller (73cm) and branchier with a more open structure.
Very nice bro.
:greenthumb::slap::slap:

Forum Stomper day 67. So any day now she will be finishing up. Can't wait to try her. Shes got a amazing aroma on her.
IMG_20180726_204710.jpg
IMG_20180726_212153.jpg

I tell ya one thing guys , It is going to be very hard to pick a winner with so many good plants to pick from . :thumbsup:
Agreed dude......LOTS of amazing plants here....think mine is comin down this weekend now!!....can't wait, can't wait:woohoo:

Back