Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Everyone is doing great so far given the constraints of the contest. There are more than a few of you whom I’m completely jealous right now.

Agreed mate. All good learning for me and a load of banter too [emoji106]

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She’s a beauty, though.

Thanks man, she is a beauty and size isn't everything. lol
I have 3 other BT's besides this one growing and I'm loving the smell, I can't wait to try them. The two I have in 5 gallon bags look just like this one, same size and all. The other one in a 2l is taller and more branchy. They all smell very similar, fruity funk.

Everyone is doing great so far given the constraints of the contest. There are more than a few of you whom I’m completely jealous right now.
agreed.....loads of fun this contest:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::cheers:

B
Thanks man, she is a beauty and size isn't everything. lol
I have 3 other BT's besides this one growing and I'm loving the smell, I can't wait to try them. The two I have in 5 gallon bags look just like this one, same size and all. The other one in a 2l is taller and more branchy. They all smell very similar, fruity funk.
BT=Bubbatrouble? If so I'm pretty sure @Magic I think said it's made to burn after about to weeks of dry cure was optional? I think.

Yeh, that happens to me a lot too; I wish I could change my choice after seeing them all for 45+ days. Choosing by day 30 is a bit problematical. But ... look at what you got there ! She's beautiful in her own right.
:d5:

You kinda snuck in there on me.
I'm not sure I'd actually change my pick, even if I could, I'm very happy with her. It's just funny how things change in only a few days.
Thanks for the kind words.

day 60 if you could see the purple buds!!!

DSCF000522.JPG
DSCF000613.JPG

Back