Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

I have to water 2 or 3 times a day bro. :chimp:

Twice at least here as well bro:bow:

I was away for two days last week and that’s what I done. With a tea towel wrapped round the top of the tub to try and avoid too much extra RH

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two or three times a day! That’s nothing, my girls demand constant access to nutrients. :crying:
Not sure how they will turn out but it’s sure been fun finding out. My ladies seem to be loving these autovalves.
8E9B9D51-F9DF-49DB-B9BE-E9B2CB7290A4.jpeg

I have been flooding mine first thing in the morning until I get a bit of runout, using a turkey baster watering nice and slow 45ml at a time back and forth between the two plants. They get about 4-5 hours of light before it goes dark for 8 hours (warmest part of day until is starts cooling back off). Then they generally need water/food again late evening, after a few hours of lights back on. The small bottles are so unpredictable on when they will dry out next though, that against standard thought of letting your medium always dry out/or nearly dry out, I just water/feed them on a fairly regular schedule of 6am and 10pm or so. I tried waiting until they dried out and nearly killed them by waiting too long thinking in the dark they would not use the available moisture up nearly as quick, I was wrong.

Back