Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Omg do I feel out of my league
So many beautiful ladies
So full and busty
I feel mine are part of the itty bitty committy...
Puberty was not kind to my girl
If they dont fill out I may have to opt for augmentation surgery
Here's Billy Jean Bottle
And her friends
All of which I got in a kinda grow journal here...
62b07aacf395d599dd3be89810535fe2.jpg
abc54675ab14d872ba710ebf38e66de5.jpg
1ee9afbb0b31d7b13e59a6aa29e310c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
dude I can see the reflection of your LED in the water haha....looks cool:bow::bow:

@bushmasterar15 Weekly update. Day 36 for this Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel. :toke:

IMG_7948.JPG
IMG_7950.JPG

She's the youngest of my 3 Soda Bottle Cream Caramels, so she'll be a late finisher in this comp. I just had a gut feel that she might end up being the best of the three. Time will tell. Here she is yesterday, on the far right, with her two older sisters. This is my first time with Cream Caramels ..... I had no idea they would be so tall and leggy --- not the best choice for the Soda Bottle. I would have preferred a strain that was short and bushy, but we going have fun seeing these gals through. :smoking:

52.Group ED.jpg

@bushmasterar15 Weekly update. Day 36 for this Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel. :toke:

View attachment 930187 View attachment 930189

She's the youngest of my 3 Soda Bottle Cream Caramels, so she'll be a late finisher in this comp. I just had a gut feel that she might end up being the best of the three. Time will tell. Here she is yesterday, on the far right, with her two older sisters. This is my first time with Cream Caramels ..... I had no idea they would be so tall and leggy --- not the best choice for the Soda Bottle. I would have preferred a strain that was short and bushy, but we going have fun seeing these gals through. :smoking:

View attachment 930191
lookin good bro:bow::bow:

Bro's and Sis's.......:worship: ...and..:vibes::karmacloud: to everyone who entered this comp...its been LOADS of fun so far and alot of people are gonna end up with some great bud:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::astar::astar::astar::astar::astar::astar::astar::astar::astar::astar::astar::astar::astar::astar::astar::astar::astar::astar:
Ya man loads fun and learning, :pass::vibe::vibes::vibes::vibes:

View attachment 930187 View attachment 930189

View attachment 930191
My cream Caramel is a total midget... but did train her a bit

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back