Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Here is my 2 LITRE do not use Pro mix HP it drink two to three times in a day and a bit I could use a bit of vermiculite to retain moisture.
IMG_9407.JPG

Heh, looking good all! Some crayz good looking contenders already!

As always, need to difuse mrsf6! So moving my tent further from the front door means I can change out the low power blurples and t5 and sneak in the HPS!

Hopefully begging forgiveness will suffice! Heh

Heh, looking good all! Some crayz good looking contenders already!

As always, need to difuse mrsf6! So moving my tent further from the front door means I can change out the low power blurples and t5 and sneak in the HPS!

Hopefully begging forgiveness will suffice! Heh
hahaha begging won't save you dude haha:crying:

Update. @bushmasterar15 This is weird. Here's my two cream caramels today. Golda on the left is 14 days old, and Nora on the right is 16 days.
16.pair.JPG

Golda, 14 days and still only a 1.5 inches high with virtually no new leaf development in the past week and a half. seriously? I'll give her some more time -- sometimes these mutants do eventually take off and turn out just fine. But just in case .... I starting germinating another Cream Caramel seed as a potential replacement.

Attachments

• 16.CC1.JPG
    16.CC1.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 16.cc2 (14).JPG
    16.cc2 (14).JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Just wanted to post this again so all will see it. The bi-weekly checkoff date list is also on the first post. Now that were off and running for the fun grow. Weekly pic updates are preferred (everyone loves to see pics on how your doing) but mandatory once every two weeks is what I'll be checking off. Here is the schedule for the checkoffs
June 8th - 15th wk1 checkoff
June 22nd - 29th wk2 checkoff
July 6th - 13th wk3 checkoff
July 20th - 27th wk4 checkoff
Aug 3rd - 10th wk5 checkoff
Aug 17th - 24th wk6 checkoff
Final full pot pics due no later Aug 31st to be included in the voting poll at the end.

Thanks to @Rebel we will have some AFN Merchandise by Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works, plus check out the thread if you'd like anything made (tshirts, mugs, mouse/dab pads, etc.)
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...chian-groove-works.58446/page-13#post-1488979
1st place AFN t-shirt
2nd place AFN coffee mug
3rd place AFN keychain

:greenthumb: :smokeout: gellies,.... :toke:

@bushmasterar15 ...update time! Amber is doing pretty well so far..... somebody was asking what her parentage is a little while back, it's BloodDragon x StoneWreck (all Portal genetics)

a1.jpg
a2.jpg

@bushmasterar15
Gabes painkiller on the left, being very vigorous! I topped her after the pic, screw it let's see if we cant stall her out long enough to produce a few tons :crying:
Bearhill seeds bluestreak99 on the right, not far behind the painkiller. Gonna try to do a hempy style with her and set her in a resivour of sorts. Don't know yet still havent decided :shrug:I'm excited to see her grow though. Love some blueberry

20180607_162154.jpg

Back