Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

6/3/18 Day 14 RQS Bubble Kush

IMG_1772.JPG

IMG_1773.JPG

Have fun everyone! :pass:

Thanks @Rollin_along I was telling my wife the same about your plant just a bit earlier this evening. Can't wait to see how everyone's turn out, this small pot stuff is a lot of fun, I am already scrapping my one custom raised bed to grow everything in together to just doing .5-1gal pots from now on in the tent. Way cheaper on soil and amendments, the early growth is simply staggering compared to a big pot, in my opinion, plus you GET to water/feed more frequently which I really think the plants love rather than big flooding once a week, do little ones daily. And these things explode with growth in the dark, as far as I can tell. Let them stop photosynthesizing so they can actually put that energy to use for other functions and I think it equates to faster growth, could also very well be due to different strains and atmospheric/indoor growing conditions, but my mind leads me towards the rest period thought. 18/6 all the way for me. :smoking:

Day 14:
View attachment 914727
Top left Vanilla Ice, top right 24 Carat, bottom left Purple Orange CBD, bottom right Candy Kush. All seem to be doing OK!

Will it ever stop?
Yo, I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme, I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.

Day 14:
View attachment 914727
Top left Vanilla Ice, top right 24 Carat, bottom left Purple Orange CBD, bottom right Candy Kush. All seem to be doing OK!

Looking good. Going to try the Candy Kush at some point myself.

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking I should have done more plants too [emoji848] nice looking girls.
Day 14:
View attachment 914727

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back