Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Well look what I found, two lol girls peeking out .... happy daze friends
Day 5 from germ

Good luck growers
10a98666309fa9c1607330f4566ee646.jpg
4cf5ea6a899e93f78bd2271585354af3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Jeepers... Testing the high pressure pump... My godfather it has some gumption! Blowing hoses off lol, need to get some new high pressure line.. might even be just far to powerfull haha! Have tried with an inline bypass but sprays were only dribbling..

Hmmm, the things I get myself into! Still have some time to sort the bottle... I need a sprout first!

Jeepers... Testing the high pressure pump... My godfather it has some gumption! Blowing hoses off lol, need to get some new high pressure line.. might even be just far to powerfull haha! Have tried with an inline bypass but sprays were only dribbling..

Hmmm, the things I get myself into! Still have some time to sort the bottle... I need a sprout first!
Don't sweat it bro I'm sure something will jump to life. I usually find that the minute I drop a backup bean my first bean pops leaving me with 2 plants because let's be real who just tosses perfectly good seedlings out lol

@bushmasterar15
6/2 UPDATE. Day 8 for my ladies.
Gabe's Painkiller on the right and bearhill seeds bluestreak 99 on the left.

20180602_002104.jpg

Painkiller in a bottle mixed with coco/flo 5:1 on the bottom and a good 10:1 for the rest (roughly) added a bit of perlite. germed the bean in plain coco.

Bluestreak99 I think I'm going to try and "force feed" she is in nothing but plain coco, watering her daily. Only feeding plain PhD water calman superthrive and voodoo right now. Gonna figure out which notes I want to run with her. I may MC this one.

@bushmasterar15
6/2 UPDATE. Day 8 for my ladies.
Gabe's Painkiller on the right and bearhill seeds bluestreak 99 on the left.

View attachment 913775

Painkiller in a bottle mixed with coco/flo 5:1 on the bottom and a good 10:1 for the rest (roughly) added a bit of perlite. germed the bean in plain coco.

Bluestreak99 I think I'm going to try and "force feed" she is in nothing but plain coco, watering her daily. Only feeding plain PhD water calman superthrive and voodoo right now. Gonna figure out which notes I want to run with her. I may MC this one.

damn im thinking my DWC buckets where a mistake..your babies look further along them mine the 8 days..hoping their just slow starters

I've only one auto grow under my belt... almost I'll harvest in a week ... give or take a day... but the trucks were about the size and smaller... prolly gonna drill a watering port 1st feed.... we'll see
Thanx for check-in them out
Dont know how everyone keeps up
Everytime i look I need a couple hours to read thru this thread alone
That's dope bro, I like how you didn't cut the bottle at all! Looking forward to seeing if you need to trim back that top later lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back