Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Really hope the forum picks up so she can fill up the mephisto scrog net. If not it's going to be a Cuba scrog but I have faith in the mephisto. But i must say the Cuba libre from Gabe is very vigour,

Really hope the forum picks up so she can fill up the mephisto scrog net. If not it's going to be a Cuba scrog but I have faith in the mephisto. But i must say the Cuba libre from Gabe is very vigour,
I put my painkiller in a 2liter on amended coco with florganics, I mixed the bottom very heavy and the top somewhat moderate and holy shit shes taking it like a champ. I was just looking at mine earlier. I'll have to snap a pic and do an update on here, I'd rather be early than late lol

With Phosphorous rich foliar spray (Plant A):
IMG_1741.JPG

Without (Plant B):
IMG_1742.JPG

Yet B is still larger than A as far as foliage is concerned:
IMG_1745.JPG

That's what I'm guessing, come real growth time the much more vast root system should kick butt over plant B. The soil is just Black Gold seedling mix with extra perlite, bat guano, worm castings, Azomite, and Myco's. I am using Nectar For The Gods Greek Regimen (first feed was today at 1/4 strength) from Oregon's Only. Plant A is getting their Kraken foliar spray up until stretch, roughly, depending on how many pre-flowers there are and how closely stacked they are on top of each other, and Bloom Khaos foliar spray as well starting in another week or so. The Kraken is a Shrimp Shell and Crab Shell 0-4-0 foliar and soil fertilizer that also has an egg protein in it, you should check it out. Bloom Khaos is a 0-0-0.5 kelp meal foliar and soil drench fertilizer. I am using both at full bottle strength per quart of distilled water, PH'ed at 6.4, the left overs are going on my tomatoes and peppers and both are responding beautifully. I know there are a ton of fert's out there, but this one is close to home and not quite 100% Organic, but not loaded with salt and BS, I have high hopes!

Back