Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Hey everyone, we're doing some server maintenance for the site this evening (Feb 18th, 2019) around 10:00 PM EDT!

During this time period, you may experience some site slowdown or intermittent errors while posting (and possible you may not even notice,) but please keep that in mind and have patience with us while we work on a few general maintenance tasks! Thank you so much everyone!

@Son of Hobbes
Just an FYI

I have been experiencing a lot of trouble posting with long delays and then it does not look like it posted but a refresh shows that it did post but the Authoring box still has the post as if it did not post. Wow talk about a run on sentence.

Actually the server seams sluggish for a while now, a week maybe longer.

I noticed longer than usual delays posting the last couple of days. Almost made me double post a couple of times buy my incredible laid back patience (not) prevented that.

Is there a hardware upgrade in the mix or something?

Guess there was a change because posts are much faster now.

now its slow again. Must be AFN traffic fluctuations. Its not my bandwidth that's for sure.

Man trying to be constructive here but with no replies to user feedback in this thread from the OP S.O.H.

I'm getting all kinds of false alerts today. Crazy. Many alerts about PM's in my inbox that are not there. I post replies in threads and they are gone. I get alerts about new posts from what I'm watching and they are false.

Crazy shit man. I suspect its on my side since noone else is posting anything. But I've never seen this before so I don't think its just me.

Back