1st time (u know what I’m going to ask) is it ready?

Been a couple of weeks but wanted to thank everyone who responded to my very first AFN post!

Just wanted to show you how it went. Humboldt Seed Company Sour Apple Autoflower.

Frosty and VERY sticky, smells fruity like fresh crab apples. The taste matches the smell with a hint of gas/diesel. They have been in cure for a week and so far the Grove bags are bringing out complex terpine profiles, almost wine-like. Super-social buzz, anxiety and stress melts away. Can’t wait to taste it when fully cured!

Thanks again! Mephisto run next!
Very nice. I just got 2 freebie Sour Apple auto beans.

Thank you @MotaZona! First grow, turned out very well. The smoke is amazing. I made mistakes but it still turned out to be very good.
I’ve only done 1 grow (2 plants) as well. It went well too. Everyone I gave a flower to loved it. I’m going to save the Sour Apples for spring.

EDIT: How tall did your SA get?

Last edited:
My bad, misunderstood you. I haven’t but I’m looking into it!
I just got the Solo and it's fantastic. Takes maybe 1/3 to 1/2 a bowls with and feels like we smoked at least a bowl or two lmao.

I just got the Solo and it's fantastic. Takes maybe 1/3 to 1/2 a bowls with and feels like we smoked at least a bowl or two lmao.
But have you tried a kief pack

I did last night lmao, not sure which of yall made the kief sandwich but good God lmao.
The best way is to pack a different strain Everytime cycle thru them. Then you can have bits of different strains. If you saved an eighth of each strain that would vape for awhile. You don't build a tolerance as much when you switch buds up for long term storage basement if you have one or fridge but won't cure/age in fridge because it's really cold so if you like a bud where it's at in it's cure you can refrigerate. If you want it forever you can freeze it and smoke the strains of yesteryear 15 yrs later. But has to stay frozen don't shake because you will knock of keef if frozen especially don't use a plastic bag use a mason jar. But the fridge is probably the best in my experience or basement. But you want to keep under 68f just like when drying. Bud will change flavor if cured properly for six months even change flavor overtime period. Generally gets more mellow. More thca to thc to cbn degradation also if your bud crumbles into dust you can't cure it. It needs to have some of its original moisture

The best way is to pack a different strain Everytime cycle thru them. Then you can have bits of different strains. If you saved an eighth of each strain that would vape for awhile. You don't build a tolerance as much when you switch buds up for long term storage basement if you have one or fridge but won't cure/age in fridge because it's really cold so if you like a bud where it's at in it's cure you can refrigerate. If you want it forever you can freeze it and smoke the strains of yesteryear 15 yrs later. But has to stay frozen don't shake because you will knock of keef if frozen especially don't use a plastic bag use a mason jar. But the fridge is probably the best in my experience or basement. But you want to keep under 68f just like when drying. Bud will change flavor if cured properly for six months even change flavor overtime period. Generally gets more mellow. More thca to thc to cbn degradation also if your bud crumbles into dust you can't cure it. It needs to have some of its original moisture
Once I have more than one strain to rotate I'll definitely be giving that a shot.

Back