Outdoor 1st time growing autos! Outdoors in Oregon!

Week 8 everyone woohoo! However I did notice last week some color variation in my plants, I've came down to the conclusion that they have been a bit underfed. All my plants are lime green except for the PS Auto Tutankhamon which honestly looks a little too dark green and over nitro'd. Upped my ppm's since last week and the plants have stopped their rapid yellowing. Bud production still looks like it's in full swing though!

You live and you learn right? This is only my second try at growing anything EVER. Last year I over-nuted, this year not enough nutes. Picture time! Plant pics are of Dinafem Industial Plant CBD, Pyramid Seeds Tutankhamon, Advanced Seeds biodiesel mass, and Dinafem OG Kush in that order. All just around day 60.

Let me know if you guys have any thoughts or tips for me for the flowering home stretch here! Much love!
ba2345e3116d6c548292cdb533a6da9c.jpg
31b330bf300c4ad828795c92f8516777.jpg
975afd2fda1ab97a300e4b564ea1fb2a.jpg
45e641e0d6d112654165dd0a17f7a0af.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I've also heard plants will do this kind of top to bottow yellowing because it is in too small of a pot? These are only 2 gallon pots. And half of the forums I go on say "root bound" is a myth, the other half say it's a legit issue. What is AFN's say on "root bound"?

Week 10! Here are a couple headshots of the Industrial Plant CBD and the Bio-diesel Mass that I have started to flush. Temps have been pretty cold lately, starting to get some purple tint to my plants!
fd94561728377f65900ed6033c67ef43.jpg
c10d2edd7095a27d299bfc21444c1c79.jpg

Nice job bud.
You should def try smart pots if you are growing "on the ground".

That will allow the plant to grow bigger!

Nice job bud.
You should def try smart pots if you are growing "on the ground".

That will allow the plant to grow bigger!

Thanks man! :thanks: I definitely wanna try the smart pots next time, I've heard wonderful things about them. You can put those right in the ground yes? This is my first time growing autos and this grow was more of a practice run for me just to figure out how these small, fast yielding plants work. I really do like growing these alot more than photos, so much easier for me to manage/take care of with a full time job. Can't believe I'm chopping a couple of em down in about a week! Will have photos then too :)

Back