Live Stoners 1st time grower, my auto bubblegum is flowering away into week 9. Pics

Reaction score
hi all, great to be part of the community.

I bought the Auto fem collection [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] from 00 seeds through Seedsupreme. The pack of 6 seeds contain 2x Auto Bubble Gum 2 x Auto Chocolate Skunk 2 x Auto Cheese Berry and I got 2 purple Kush free seeds thrown in for good measure.

I only started one bubblegum seed so I could test and trial my grow tent setup and just get an idea of what the heck to do and what works etc.

I'm using Canna Terra pro soil in a 2 gal fabric pot, lights are 600 watt mh and hps but will prob just use hps next time. 18/6 schedule too

Using a 4" fan and carbon filter for scrubbing and a 5" fan to cool the vent hood. Temps around 25-27c day 16-20 night and Rh between 40-50%

I'm feeding with BioCanna Vega, Flores and boost mainly sticking to their recommended schedule. I have included blackstrap molasses since flowering and fed GoGo juice a couple of times.

So far I'm happy with results, it's just gone into week 9 and buds are getting quite pungent and fattening up. Big fan leaves turned yellow very early so I'm thinking next grow I may need to add in more nitrogen during veg stage. Check out the pics I took this morning and love to hear any advice, tips. I'd like to add Cannazyme and Rhizotonic to the list for the next grow. Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    222.8 KB · Views: 262
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 302
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 273
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 264
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 269
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    204.9 KB · Views: 286
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    192.8 KB · Views: 280
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 305
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    165.9 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Damn brother, growing like a pro...............very healthy looking girls.......good luck and thanks for doing an intro my friend........eP.

Hi Kiwi!

I am also a first timer, so please check out my grow and see what you think! I hope mine turn out like yours that's for sure!! Good luck man
Hi Dwang,
Your setup looks great, I'm sure it will all work out sweet for ya. Are you using the full canna nute range? Yes getting the temps and ventilation in order takes some time and trial and error. I just uploaded some pics of my unusual setup. My 4" ventilation hose joins into the 5" light hood exhaust pipe both exiting out the nearby window. Saves on having an extra hose, this setup doesn't work if your after zero smells because everything switches off during the dark period. Good luck with it all

Back