UncleJesus

BC CANADA
Reaction score
1st time grower here. Take a look at my build I made plus some flowering pics! Close to harvest. Will update you all on results!

2x2x4 Custom Grow Cabinet

WHATS INSIDE?
Links included
- 110 CFM Computer Fan (AC INFINITY AXIAL1238) $21.99
- Parfact Works 250 Watt LED $86.00
- Parfact Works 1000 Watt LED FREE ($150 aprx)
- Can-Filter Can-Lite 4" 250 CFM Carbon Filter $121.00
-Mondi Thermomètre $19.99

COMPONENTS COST: $250 CAD
WOOD COST: $150 aprx CAD
TOTAL BUILD: $400 CAD

CLICK LINK FOR ALL PICTURES:

Very nice! Plants look beautiful. I'm planning a 4x4x4 cabinet and this is great inspiration.

Have you looked into DIYing your lights? Bridgelux has low cost strips that come in 3000-5000k or tunable spectrum strips that would be super great for your space. I've built a 4ft variant that has been amazing after two years.

Thanks! Great idea, especially for total plat coverage ei. on sides.

I've been running these 24/7 and happy with the results, may have to upgrade to save space with the Bridgelux lights.

1st harvest from 1 SOUR DIESEL plant: 150g wet, hoping for an ounce dry?

I've been running these 24/7 and happy with the results, may have to upgrade to save space with the Bridgelux lights.

You should get an ounce no prob, I’m guessin it’ll be 32.6

Buddy in AU is working on side and intra canopy lighting right now. #led_teknik on IG is a wizard that told me about the Bridgelux strips. Source your driver from inventronics and you could have a low cost 200w build in there for under $300 that would blow away just about every commercial LED on the market.

Have you looked at ACinfinity basement extraction fans with temp and humidity control? I wanted to run a ductless system with a cut out carbon filter before the exhaust

Buddy in AU is working on side and intra canopy lighting right now. #led_teknik on IG is a wizard that told me about the Bridgelux strips. Source your driver from inventronics and you could have a low cost 200w build in there for under $300 that would blow away just about every commercial LED on the market.

Have you looked at ACinfinity basement extraction fans with temp and humidity control? I wanted to run a ductless system with a cut out carbon filter before the exhaust

Looks like my REAL wattage is only 115 from the bigger led and 86 from the smaller equaling 201 REAL WATTS. Was told this may not be enough...?? SORRY for link to another thread but could only find an example here of a killer LED STRIP BUILD w/ f strips: https://www.rollitup.org/t/samsung-f-strip-build.1007017/

Subbed #led_teknik :d5:

Yes those are beautiful fans... I should had mounted mine on the SIDE not the TOP! So it would be direct from the carbon filter straight to side wall w/o having to loop my ducting sideways and up... think this ultimately lowers my CFM (1% per foot + 3% per 90 degree turn = aprx. 9% loss). Plus carbon filter lowers aprx 25% I've read; My fan is rated at 110CFM for 16 Square feet (2x2x4). Therefore, actual may more likely be 72.6 CFM. Still ?think? this is enough for now. Humidity hovers around 50% and temp 20-30C (68-86 f).

Interested in INTRA canopy lighting, please keep me posted on your buddies project or post any other info you find!

:smoking:

Looks like my REAL wattage is only 115 from the bigger led and 86 from the smaller equaling 201 REAL WATTS. Was told this may not be enough...?? SORRY for link to another thread but could only find an example here of a killer LED STRIP BUILD w/ f strips: https://www.rollitup.org/t/samsung-f-strip-build.1007017/

Subbed #led_teknik :d5:

Yes those are beautiful fans... I should had mounted mine on the SIDE not the TOP! So it would be direct from the carbon filter straight to side wall w/o having to loop my ducting sideways and up... think this ultimately lowers my CFM (1% per foot + 3% per 90 degree turn = aprx. 9% loss). Plus carbon filter lowers aprx 25% I've read; My fan is rated at 110CFM for 16 Square feet (2x2x4). Therefore, actual may more likely be 72.6 CFM. Still ?think? this is enough for now. Humidity hovers around 50% and temp 20-30C (68-86 f).

Interested in INTRA canopy lighting, please keep me posted on your buddies project or post any other info you find!

:smoking:

I think your fan is adequate.

For a 2x2 you could go from 120w to 200w of quality full spectrum light. I've written up plans for a 12x4 grow cabinet with an interior of 4x4x4.5 and room below for a resevoir.

There are several pages detailing my intentions. Maybe you'll find a flaw in my design or something beneficial.

Back