Live Stoners 1st time auto grower question.

Reaction score
Figured out pics, it's the 3rd post down. Thanks Again for the help!

My first auto, I've done photo before. She look alright? Just started week 5 she's only around 12" tall but obviously bushed out. I was told just to let auto's go on their own and not to trim or anything, is this correct or should I be trimming suckers? I will probably have a ton of questions as I'm just getting into autos. I really appreciate any help or information. If anyone needs better pics just holler, I will be more than happy to accommodate.

Plant info:
Apricot Mango auto
dwc 3.5 gallon , ph checked daily, kept at 5.8 -6.0
fox farm nuts at about 1/3 strength, grow big, beastie bloomz and kangaroot being used currectly. ppm is right around 1050 this week.

Last edited:
@mb5322 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:The resolution of the picture needs to be smaller set your camera to 1024 x 768 file size small <1Mb.

I top autos above the 4th node ASAP and no later than day 24. I do not do any other training or defoliation other than in late flower down low for air flow.

ScreenHunter_146 Dec. 11 22.18.jpg

Almost every other grower will give you a different answer to that training question :crying: I average about 5 ounces of cured trimmed bud per auto plant.

@mb5322 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:The resolution of the picture needs to be smaller set your camera to 1024 x 768 file size small <1Mb.

I top autos above the 4th node ASAP and no later than day 24. I do not do any other training or defoliation other than in late flower down low for air flow.

View attachment 1356681

Almost every other grower will give you a different answer to that training question :crying: I average about 5 ounces of cured trimmed bud per auto plant.

Attachments

• 20210818_125541.jpg
    20210818_125541.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 35
Thank you, finally got a pic uploaded. Strangest plant I've ever grown, got to about 8 inches in height then stopped, at week 5 it got about 12 inches in height, but just bushed out on me.

Thank you, finally got a pic uploaded. Strangest plant I've ever grown, got to about 8 inches in height then stopped, at week 5 it got about 12 inches in height, but just bushed out on me.
Ok you are overfeeding her. Drop the PPMs down to 550 Not counting your starting water. Is it a 3.5 gallon container or 3.5 gallons in a 5 gallon container? PH to 5.8.

Read these two posts and let me know what you think.

Ok you are overfeeding her. Drop the PPMs down to 550 Not counting your starting water. Is it a 3.5 gallon container or 3.5 gallons in a 5 gallon container? PH to 5.8.

Read these two posts and let me know what you think.

It's a 3.5 gallon container,dropped my nutes to 750 tonight will drop to 550-600 next day

It's a 3.5 gallon container,dropped my nutes to 750 tonight will drop to 550-600 next day
It is going to be hard to keep the nutrient/water level up on that reservoir when she gets bigger.

Back