Outdoor 1st OD. Bum Wine LSTd, Topped & FIM'd & Scrogged

Hey bro I am also growing @Ronin Bum wine autos from dc seed exchange. You will love them mine are at day 31 indoors. I love that you got the seeds donated. I love DCSE for what they do plus they are in my back yard practically so shipping is 1-2 days from sending. If you are ever in need of more seeds let me know I have tons extra, but they are regular photo seeds all good genetics though. Cheers Chef Dave
Wow, bro. Many thanks for the offer. I'm in Mechanicsburg, PA and my first grow this spring was an IDphoto. Great fun, Topped and tied and scrogged. Harvested 3 weeks early cause my medicine was low, but the yield and quality was fantastic. I got a donation from DCSE, that had a few bum wine. I shared, then bought a ten pack after. I have eight outside and plan on running the remaining ones inside this week. This was my photo; Groot.[/USER]

Attachments

• 20180626_073105.jpg
    20180626_073105.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 20180630_172119.jpg
    20180630_172119.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 107
Wow, bro. Many thanks for the offer. I'm in Mechanicsburg, PA and my first grow this spring was an IDphoto. Great fun, Topped and tied and scrogged. Harvested 3 weeks early cause my medicine was low, but the yield and quality was fantastic. I got a donation from DCSE, that had a few bum wine. I shared, then bought a ten pack after. I have eight outside and plan on running the remaining ones inside this week. This was my photo; Groot.[/USER]
Hey man great looking photo good scrog job Im in baltimore

Throwin the love to @Ronin for generously donating to DCSE, from whom they in turn donated to a vet (me). I paid the good fortune forward and shared the beans. I feel like Johnny fuckin Appelseed. Peace
Thanks for the shout out @TwitchyRichie :toke:
As well, thanks for the support of the purchase as well as supporting DCSE.
I’m humbled by your paying it forward too:worship:
Thank you.
Loving the chopstick/toothpick training guides. Beautifully trained ladies.
I’m subbed up and will be following the rest of your grow.
You’re just entering flower mode... let the swell begin :thumbsup:

Thanks for the shout out @TwitchyRichie :toke:
As well, thanks for the support of the purchase as well as supporting DCSE.
I’m humbled by your paying it forward too:worship:
Thank you.
Loving the chopstick/toothpick training guides. Beautifully trained ladies.
I’m subbed up and will be following the rest of your grow.
You’re just entering flower mode... let the swell begin :thumbsup:
The chopsticks is the greatest invention for scrogging. Twitchierichie hooked it up.

@TwitchyRichie First you drop the chopstick/toothpick training technique on us. Now your dropping some next level training on us with the clothespin chopstick. This is some of the best training techniques I’ve seen in years. :worship:
Keep up the stellar work Sir:toke:

Back