1ST GROW- DAY 49- ZKITTLEZ OG AUTO- BARNEYS

Sheriffatman

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez OG
Hello peoples
Hope all is well and good . Here I am at week 7 today and still managing to keep her going, progress has been steady this week in fact the grow so far has been steady, I haven’t noticed a quick stretch like I thought I would, again just steady and she is still growing taller and super bushy but I’m still not defoliating and probably won’t now.
I’m so engrossed sometimes in the grow I often forget there maybe a yield at the finish line, it’s been properly interesting watching how these plants grow and almost a shame to chop down ........almost. One thing I found pretty cool was that all the flowers ( what I now call Pom poms) spiralled up around the stem then all joined up into frosty little trees, i wasn’t expecting them to develop that way. And also I was not expecting to see so much action under the canopy, ( that’s what she said), considering how dense the foliage is and light penetration ect, there’s plenty of goodies down there.
I found a sweet spot with the leds this week , ( vipar spectra p2000) , the lights up to 80% now, I’ve tried full power at various heights and she doesnt seem to like it, 80-85% is enough. Ive also got my ec and ppms right down now, ec was 1.8-1.9 first few weeks of veg with ppm way over 1500,s , the plant never seemed to suffer so I thought I was feeding correctly and has not had any nute burn ( thus far), my ec is down to 1.2 and ppm between 700-800, she seems perfectly fine with this aswell. I changed my light cycle from 20/4 to 18/6 about a week ago now and she seems to have responded well so will keep it at that for now . I reckon I’m looking at about 5 weeks more possibly bit longer judging by her progress, that’s cool with me , she takes as long as she takes and gives me what she gives me. Anyway she had her daily photo shoot this morning so here you are.
If you got this far then thanks for dropping by and reading my post.
The Sheriff
D0232F79-6D83-4746-B1E9-3F58CDA9AA70.jpeg
9EBC1E60-63EC-4893-B18F-32E536076FF0.jpeg
E293B1C6-6272-4915-9F44-EB4D1E779526.jpeg
2FC6AC79-FE45-49ED-ADFE-2C7F891CBFBB.jpeg

Looking good! My first plant was a zkittlez og from Barney’s farm. She was a bush like yours is. I did a partial harvest, let the lowers mature more then chopped them. Got a very nice yield. Good luck!

Looking good! My first plant was a zkittlez og from Barney’s farm. She was a bush like yours is. I did a partial harvest, let the lowers mature more then chopped them. Got a very nice yield. Good luck!
I was thinking the same and headroom may become an issue. Cheers bud

Lookin' great buddy!!

Nothing to worry about. I think those are just the preflowers. You can harvest them and have a taste of what's coming ;)
Sounds tempting but I’m being a good boy and wait until cure before toking lol even if it doesn’t taste all that, it’s still gonna be my favourite joint ever as I grew it myself lol.

Sounds tempting but I’m being a good boy and wait until cure before toking lol even if it doesn’t taste all that, it’s still gonna be my favourite joint ever as I grew it myself lol.
I know the feelin. Been there done that!! As well as harvesting the preflowers, but that's because I can't say NO:doh:

Back