New Grower 1st Autoflower Grow

Hey bro, looking good as usual [emoji106] I've used powdered koolbloom and liquid koolbloom all the way through flower and in different combinations. I'm wondering have you tried the liquid koolbloom? It seems best in my experience to go with the liquid until you get later on in flour and then transition into the powdered. Sometimes I keep liquid and powdered going at the end depending upon how well the plant is taking it other times I just transition over to powdered. It seems like the powdered koolbloom is better at bringing out the terpenes late in flower than the liquid koolbloom :shrug: at least that's the way I think it works after growing with these nutrients for about 5 or 6 years.

Sorry for the spam, this bud is one that I'm growing right now with both the powdered and the liquid and it's doing famously. So I added a bit of terpenator to finish her off.
d68808fde1457fef3d8f0e1082dbd0c8.jpg

@912GreenSkell Are you liking it so far ??

As a veg formula its superb...as a bloom nutrient i find it lacks a bit in phosphorus and calmag. With a calmag and a PK additive(ideally one with little to no nitrogen) i think it has the potential to be an exceptional nutrient.

Day 56 test run....i wanted to run just megacrop, but had to fill the plants need with some PK and calmag to keep them from falling apart. Fed with megacrop, green planet calmag, GP massive and GP terpinator.
IMG_7050.JPG

IMG_7055.JPG

Looking great @chefdave :headbang:
Sorry I've been Mia lately. Arthritis in my hands/fingers has been slowing me down! :headbang:

Back