New Grower 1st Auto Tangerine Dream

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I want to post a few pics of my current grow and see if I can get some advice on moving forward with my girls. They are at day 44 from germination. This was my first attempt at LST. These pictures were taken 2 hours after lights on today; I feed at lights on too. Let me know what you guys think. My light schedule is 20/4 and my temps are around 78-80 and rh 50-60 if that helps. Should I consider getting rid of some of the leaves because of how bushy they are? They seem to be drooping too long after lights on and that is a concern to me as well. Before I go on too much of a rant trying to explain my concerns, I'll see what the many more experienced growers can point out and suggest. Thanks in advance fellow growers!
IMG_1711[1].JPGIMG_1713[1].JPGIMG_1715[1].JPGIMG_1712[1].JPGIMG_1714[1].JPGIMG_1716[1].JPG

Reactions: AMG
Hello. Oh, wow shes massive, you are doing great with her! Good job!

Is she in coco or soil?

I would have raised the light just a bit and looked how she responded when were given some calmag.

:pass:

Hello. Oh, wow shes massive, you are doing great with her! Good job!

Is she in coco or soil?

I would have raised the light just a bit and looked how she responded when were given some calmag.

:pass:
Thanks, I hear if you can get autos growing good through veg then the rest should be easy for flowering. There are actually two plants pictured. The first 3 pics are of one and the next 3 are of the other. They are in 3 gal smart pots w/ 70% coco 30% perlite

Last edited:
Back