What strain for best yield

• Creme de la chem - mephisto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Northern Cheese Hase - mephisto

• Moham Ram - sweet seed

• Total voters
@sanguine What about moham.ram?? And yes i forgot Afgan kush Ryder.. my second grow.. despite all f up they gave me nice yield..

Currently I'm leaning toward critical 2.0 second is autogluberry og..

Last edited:
@sanguine What about moham.ram?? And yes i forgot Afgan kush ryder.. my second grow.. deslite all f up they gave me nice yield..

Currently Im leaning toward critical 2.0 second is autogluberry og..
No experience of those bud but @912GreenSkell just harvested a mohan ram and had great things to say

what about Fastbuds Mexican Airlines? I grew one(1 of 6) totally F'd it up with hot soil, ph swings, humidity problems. Basically if it was to go wrong it happened. Also I think it was the plant that popped out the soil with the seed shell covering the top, I left it alone been parra id damage the wee thing, the shell fell off within a week. Still got 2 Oz when the LSD-25 just pulled a half Oz. So for my (hand on heart) first grow with everything that went wrong and still managed a wee yield. With the correct environment who knows what could happen. I would gi that one a bash.

what about Fastbuds Mexican Airlines? I grew one(1 of 6) totally F'd it up with hot soil, ph swings, humidity problems. Basically if it was to go wrong it happened. Also I think it was the plant that popped out the soil with the seed shell covering the top, I left it alone been parra id damage the wee thing, the shell fell off within a week. Still got 2 Oz when the LSD-25 just pulled a half Oz. So for my (hand on heart) first grow with everything that went wrong and still managed a wee yield. With the correct environment who knows what could happen. I would gi that one a bash.

I'm leaning more towards the indica dom strains...
But I will keep her in mind..

Okk people let me hear whats strains? pot size and how many of them in that space? smaller pots but more of them? or bigger pots but fewer? I'm currently using 15l pots thats about 3gal ... I had all fans vents and all but still got bud rot..y

I must say that if I do all 6 air pots, every 2oz per plant is Succesfull grow for me.. Last three I Did barly a OZ and a half..

I personally get more out of my space since i started using smaller pots with more plants
@sanguine What about moham.ram?? And yes i forgot Afgan kush Ryder.. my second grow.. despite all f up they gave me nice yield..

Currently I'm leaning toward critical 2.0 second is autogluberry og..
@CoviklaFlaire
Yeah i just finished a mohan ram...really nice toke and a solid yield! Not sure she would compete with the Dp monster autos for yields though. I pulled 3 ounces even from mine under 100X3W leds and 1.5 gallon pots in promix

I personally get more out of my space since i started using smaller pots with more plants

@CoviklaFlaire
Yeah i just finished a mohan ram...really nice toke and a solid yield! Not sure she would compete with the Dp monster autos for yields though. I pulled 3 ounces even from mine under 100X3W leds and 1.5 gallon pots in promix

do you have diary in here? What were the size of pots? yield? I don't look for a monster, 3oz plant guarantee in 15l pots is just fine for me.. Like fast and vast.. I m thinking that my growing f ups don't let girls to fully express them self in 15l airpots(soil was never whole rooted in harvest) so maybe 9l airpot would be better?( I can put 9 / 9l airpots in 1m2 space) just like you smaller pots more girls.. I don't know really.. Every strain that i google harvest I fond low yields , yes I know growing is skill, but that keeps me worried that I dont choose wrong strain..

I took these two in options too https://www.mephistogenetics.com/product-page/creme-de-la-chem
https://www.mephistogenetics.com/product-page/northern-cheese-haze

do you have diary in here? What were the size of pots? yield? I don't look for a monster, 3oz plant guarantee in 15l pots is just fine for me.. Like fast and vast.. I m thinking that my growing f ups don't let girls to fully express them self in 15l airpots(soil was never whole rooted in harvest) so maybe 9l airpot would be better?( I can put 9 / 9l airpots in 1m2 space) just like you smaller pots more girls.. I don't know really.. Every strain that i google harvest I fond low yields , yes I know growing is skill, but that keeps me worried that I dont choose wrong strain..

I took these two in options too https://www.mephistogenetics.com/product-page/creme-de-la-chem
https://www.mephistogenetics.com/product-page/northern-cheese-haze

I am pulling roughly 2oz average out of the 7"X7"X9.5" pots(1.5 gallon/6 liter) running a single plant of many different strains(generally i run 5-7 each grow). I specifically choose small strains, or I stunt larger strain in a 16oz cup to keep size down. Yes i have multiple journals...check 'em out in the Dragon Meds category. Start with season 1 and see the progression how I increase weight by increasing plant size and reducing pot size.

Back