• Moham Ram - sweet seed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CoviklaFlaire

Doctor of Fu*king up Grows!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Moist basement shitty moldy albanian weed..
Im interested can it be done? What strain? what sort of pots? how much girls?? The goal us to get 1pound of weed in 10.7 square feet..From seed to harvest under 80 days..

I'm fairly certain that with the right light, plant, and veg time it could do at least a pound.

This is Autoflower forum.So what veg time?? I had fast and vast or 2fastand2vast strain plus AvT and that gave me close to pund..But it was too crowded and I got bud rot.
So again What Autoflower Strain? In what pots? How many of them?? 360w led from da wall..

Last edited:
This is Autoflower forum.So what veg time?? I had fast and vast or 2fastand2vast strain plus AvT and that gave me close to pund..But it was too crowded and I got bud rot.
So again What Autoflower Strain? In what pots? How many of them?? 360w led from da wall..

I was having some problems with my crowed space with mold, and found that a single addition of fans to blow across the main colas eliminated the mold.

So in 1x1m? 450g?
I think it's possible with some big autoflower. With two I am 100%.
I can get 350 A+ grade buds in 80x80cm.
Right now I think I will get aroun 320-350g with two strains under 140W. Without CO2.
Ahhh my balkan friend.. what strain? How much of them? And I know you got that green finger.. You can PM for details..

Okk people let me hear whats strains? pot size and how many of them in that space? smaller pots but more of them? or bigger pots but fewer? I'm currently using 15l pots thats about 3gal ... I had all fans vents and all but still got bud rot..y

I must say that if I do all 6 air pots, every 2oz per plant is Succesfull grow for me.. Last three I Did barly a OZ and a half..

Is dwc an option? If so i would try it with 1 autoultimate. Train it to have a nice even canopy to maximise light.
Consistently heavy yeilding auto strains.
Dutch passion-
Autoultimate-Autoextreme-think big- glueberry og
Dinafem
Critical 2.0 cheese xxl
Mephisto
Hubbabubbasmelloscope

Thats just off the top of my head anyway

Is dwc an option? If so i would try it with 1 autoultimate. Train it to have a nice even canopy to maximise light.
Consistently heavy yeilding auto strains.
Dutch passion-
Autoultimate-Autoextreme-think big- glueberry og
Dinafem
Critical 2.0 cheese xxl
Mephisto
Hubbabubbasmelloscope

Thats just off the top of my head anyway
Sadly I think dwc is out,due to low quality of tap water and won't be growing at my place ,and I think that I musst master soil growing first..I will.check out your suggestions.thank you!❤

Back