New Grower 10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

DAY 15

Today I filled the 200 litre flexitank, added Canna veg a & b at 1/4 strength + rhizotonic at 1/4 strength. Then I did the same with another 40 litres and then I distributed this water evenly among the plants (top-feeding)

Added air stone to the tank and turned on the air-pump. Adjusted PH to 5,8. This is the final top-feeding. Next time they are thirsty I'll just open the tank and let the plants drink as much as they please.

Wondering if 12 plants will manage to drink 200 litres during veg phase. I hope so.

Next step is to put together my old growing-tent so it's ready when it's time for taking clones. Will split that tent into two floors. Bottom floor will have a 4 pot Wilma hydrophonic system and will be used for mother-plants. Will use the Mars Pro Epistar 160 for them. In the cloning floor I think I'll use the 25 watt LED bulbs Mars-Hydro gave me as a bonus when I bought the 3 Pro II 320 lamps. Thinking they should do the trick.

Considering to buy a Nutriculture 40 site cloner. I already have a DIY 8 site clone-bucket with mister, but I will need room for much more clones than that. This will fit well in the tent

Picture comes

Attachments

• day13.png
    day13.png
    310 KB · Views: 179
DAY 17

Just a minor update. When I opened the door to the shed , I could immediately feel the stench of marijuana. My babies are starting to stink
thumb.gif
Temperatures are a little bit higher outside, which means they are also higher in the grow-room. Nothing to worry about though. Plants are simply thriving. I had this idea since I'm using soil this time, they would grow slower. But that was wrong. No doubt they love the Mars-Hydro lamps.

Will take some more photos next update.

I have been thinking a little bit about what to do when it comes to training plants and what I want to achieve this round. I have decided that this round is all about finishing as soon as possible. Will do no training whatsoever. The priority now is to fill up my empty jars with beautiful buds.

When I opened the door to the grow-room today I was kinda shocked. Not only from the massive smell from it, but also from the massive growth that has happened since the last time I went in to check on them. All plants are looking fabulous. No problems whatsoever.

I finally managed to get out to pick up a new humidifier, so now I can finally relax a little bit. If they keep it up at this speed I could possibly go 12/12 in only a weeks time. About time to start thinking about clones in other words.

Took a few shitty photos with my telephone. Will take proper close-ups next time I check on them

Just a short update to show how insanely fast these plants are growing under Mars-Hydro power. I don't regret for a second that I invested in these expensive lamps. They really do a formidable job and the plants simply love them.

The plants do look healthy indeed. Think it's a combination of the fantastic Mars lights,:greenthumb: perfect growing conditions, Canna nutrients, the mixture of soil, vermiculite, perlite & leca I grow them in and last but not least, the Autopot system which allows them to get as much water and nutrients as they desire. :pass:

Back