Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Blueberry Buds

IMG_20221104_172619.jpg

Looks like Bruce got angry now its HULK SMASH!!!!! Honestly though good job she looks awesome and should be fire..i think that Bruce banner is sativa dominant if I remember correctly..one of those I keep eyeballing but I've been running jean o almost exclusively for over a year now. I just dropped some hell hound from him and I believe they are close genetically..good luck on your grow

Looks like Bruce got angry now its HULK SMASH!!!!! Honestly though good job she looks awesome and should be fire..i think that Bruce banner is sativa dominant if I remember correctly..one of those I keep eyeballing but I've been running jean o almost exclusively for over a year now. I just dropped some hell hound from him and I believe they are close genetically..good luck on your grow

That's the Bruce Banner xD

16676870325173737224811204294799.jpg

Edit: she is also 60 day's and no sign of Strech maybe a bit but defenetley shamefully but doesn't matter the Banana is kicking Ass here :) I hope next lindis don't have the problems with not Flowering.

Last edited:
Someone else growing Linda?
Not this time but next garden will have some from Linda Seeds.

I have not had any luck with sending cash to them. Not their error but it was Spain mail system. So sent mail on 9-8-2022 and it was never attempted to be delivered. Spain said they need some import papers from Linda and Linda did not reply back to them so it is coming back. So Spain is sending it back to me, so says the USPS International department whom I have been in contact with. I ship it as REGISTERED but was told Priority or Express service is what I should have chosen. Oh well live and learn. We only learn from errors :shrug::redcard:

Back