Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did my transaction online and paid with a debit card.

My order was never delivered to Linda, per the Spanish mail service. They said Linda had to provide some documents but never responded. @pop22 how did you mail your card, Registered, priority or express? US postal department said it was to be returned to me in 30 days. Just wonder what I did wrong.

Contact them, they are good about support in my experience.
My order was never delivered to Linda, per the Spanish mail service. They said Linda had to provide some documents but never responded. @pop22 how did you mail your card, Registered, priority or express? US postal department said it was to be returned to me in 30 days. Just wonder what I did wrong.
[/QUOTE

My current grow has gone to shit. Happens every time I plant direct to the final pot. I've got 4-5 god plants the rest are getting sent to compost heaven....
But I've got 12 Linda orther Lights autos started, 5 GG autos, 5 Mazar XL, and one auto wedding cake!

Whatd ya pick up pop? Also, whatcha got growin?

It's
Sorry not sure what questions I would have for Telegram. I do not even know what Telegram is or what it is used for. Please explain so even I can understand it.

Love and Light to you and yours

It's a messager

My current grow has gone to shit. Happens every time I plant direct to the final pot. I've got 4-5 god plants the rest are getting sent to compost heaven....
But I've got 12 Linda orther Lights autos started, 5 GG autos, 5 Mazar XL, and one auto wedding cake!

What's wrong???

I did my transaction online and paid with a debit card.
I can not get the PM to work.

Did you get a prepaid debit card. We have a visa debit card but it did not work. I have been in contact with Ivo at Linda. Thank You

Love and Light to you and yours.

Last edited:
I used the Visa Debit card from my credit union. If you have an old card, get a new one, they have a new verification method linked to newer cards.

I can not get the PM to work.

Did you get a prepaid debit card. We have a visa debit card but it did not work. I have been in contact with Ivo at Linda. Thank You

Love and Light to you and yours.

And I think pre-paid cards are becoming an issue because there are too many counterfeits.

5 never even sprouted 3 were stunted, mutants. The Mazar I planted were old seeds so can't say much. Thr new ones I just started sprouted and were ready to plant in 2 days! Ohh and three out of 5 black Dragons were males lol!

What's wrong???

Back