Indoor 00 Seeds' Autos HPS 600w DTW - Growpito Sim Mix

Super cropped the main stem on both and pruned a few fan leaves that were blocking light. Cropped the branches of the branches that are tops. NL1 is getting more hairs and has just about over taken the top of the pot. NL2 is probably going to end up vegging longer though I read that I'm dealing with a NL#5 and a NL#9. NL2 isn't as leafy and has less side branching.

Within 12 hours of cropping everything the leaves started praying and it doesn't look like growth delayed either of them. I'm done cropping except for maybe several side branches coming from the top node of each main stem. I'm almost out of ph down so I'm going to order that and both parts of KoolBloom and hopefully have it before they start the stretch.

I'm liking the multi feeds but I can't say for sure yet if I love it. The last grow had environment issues, HST, and was in soil so I can't compare unless I'm pulling 5+ oz from one plant.
Day 26
70-75% RH
84-86f
1300 ppm x 8 x 2 minutes
6.1 ph

No pistils on NL2 but NL1 is steady developing more. The super cropping didn't slow them down either and now I have my flat canopy on both plants.
09bef707658d670bf6bde409721c50f8.jpg
440a0688b5d67f85caf03e0b71b59050.jpg
fec532089977f2efba86b4cf0211ebc7.jpg

My First Grow
Me vs. 00 Seeds Automatik Collections 600w Top Fed DTW

My First Grow

Top shot and pics of main stem crop
1533857885574893187261.jpg
15338579047361253867786.jpg
15338579262881320255575.jpg

They are looking really nice man. I read your first grow journal last week and I was like wow! Lot's of folks would have given up any notion of growing any more plants You are definitely an artist in the making and developing your craft.

So I waited too long to start LST's on my girls, and going to leave them how I have them now as they are starting their stretch. I have seen some benefit from what I did but no where near being a good job. I have more plants that are 3 weeks old and I'm trying to do a better job with LST's on them. From your pics it appears to me you are pretty much pony tailing the top node? I've read they should only be pony tailed for about 8 hours a day and for only a couple of days. How long are you keeping them in that grip until you adjust?

Thanks. First grow was unpleasant to say the least lol.

I keep them on until the branches get hard enough that they stay in position. For the cropped main cola I need them to go a certain angle so I did that for the time being but in going to remove it in a bit. I bent at the stem for my LST but next time I'm going to super crop around the fourth node so I don't have trouble training.
They are looking really nice man. I read your first grow journal last week and I was like wow! Lot's of folks would have given up any notion of growing any more plants You are definitely an artist in the making and developing your craft.

So I waited too long to start LST's on my girls, and going to leave them how I have them now as they are starting their stretch. I have seen some benefit from what I did but no where near being a good job. I have more plants that are 3 weeks old and I'm trying to do a better job with LST's on them. From your pics it appears to me you are pretty much pony tailing the top node? I've read they should only be pony tailed for about 8 hours a day and for only a couple of days. How long are you keeping them in that grip until you adjust?

My First Grow

Day 27
75% RH
84-86f
1300 ppm x 8 x 2 minutes
6.1 ph

NL2 still not showing pre flowers and the super crop on its main stem is okay. NL1 main stem super is fine as well. They are pretty short probably not even 6" tall and their color is beautiful. They are loving the high heat and humidity.
177e687e9374c15728011e6acbf68520.jpg
141c673ae95b74b556eb6d750a254383.jpg
b529babe76126b5041a542bdbcb18e83.jpg
5d87ed4cbf7b9c2ca5b69122c9a1c712.jpg
9b0994f160b8409b733c050ec0fc7307.jpg

My First Grow

WP_20180810_011.jpg
WP_20180810_011.jpg
WP_20180810_011.jpg
WP_20180810_011.jpg
How about this? I may have figured it out

The way I did mine to make it so short was when I got 5 nodes I took a cut wire hanger and gently bent it, although I should have super cropped it instead, at the 4th node until I had a roughly 90 degree angle. I kept bending them stems the longer it got until it practically runs parallel with the medium. I think yours is fine, you just want the main to be flat so the side branches can grow above and take away apical dominance. As you get more side branches just try to keep the main cola down below the branches and at some point you'll end up with a flat canopy.

Give the plant time it doesn't get trained in a day at least not for me.
View attachment 940016
How about this? I may have figured it out

My First Grow

right on, sorry about the multiple pics my laptop was acting dumb. I left them like that til I got home from work and did a bit of adjusting. I'm usually away for about 13 hours so like I was wondering the "ponytail" effect left them looking a bit stressed but after I adjusted I'm sure they will recover fine. So as the main stem continues to grow should I try to work it around the outer edge of my pot? And I assume when they start to flower I should stop?

You don't have to do your lst like mine. You can just get it flat then let your side branches do their thing. Once I broke apical dominance I stopped seeing so much growth on the main cola. I had planned to go around the pot but it's a short indica and while it made it to the edge after I super cropped everything they started growing up and not so much out.
right on, sorry about the multiple pics my laptop was acting dumb. I left them like that til I got home from work and did a bit of adjusting. I'm usually away for about 13 hours so like I was wondering the "ponytail" effect left them looking a bit stressed but after I adjusted I'm sure they will recover fine. So as the main stem continues to grow should I try to work it around the outer edge of my pot? And I assume when they start to flower I should stop?

My First Grow

Back