Indoor 00 Seeds' Autos HPS 600w DTW - Growpito Sim Mix

I just ordered the humidity controller so I'm pretty excited. Never been to the Shroomery but hello. Hopefully, you enjoy the journey.

Sent with Tapatalk while vaping something sweet.

Yeah it's a nice reliable controller, had mine over a year now and still running good and accurate. Oh okay sorry, there was a guy there called Damion5050 and your name reminded me of that. You going to try and keep your humidity in VPD zones or just want general control so it doesn't get out hand?

I'm trying to stay within Vpd during veg for 70-75% RH with 84f using my extraction fan and a humidifier. I want the temp controller eventually and I'll use an intake fan and heater for that. Gotta see how this grow goes first because I wanna do a 12 cob set up with citizen clu048 1212's and then I could maintain lower heat.

Humidity controller> temp comptroller/intake fan> lights(needs more research)> grow boss> more WiFi cameras
Yeah it's a nice reliable controller, had mine over a year now and still running good and accurate. Oh okay sorry, there was a guy there called Damion5050 and your name reminded me of that. You going to try and keep your humidity in VPD zones or just want general control so it doesn't get out hand?

I'm trying to stay within Vpd during veg for 70-75% RH with 84f using my extraction fan and a humidifier. I want the temp controller eventually and I'll use an intake fan and heater for that. Gotta see how this grow goes first because I wanna do a 12 cob set up with citizen clu048 1212's and then I could maintain lower heat.

Humidity controller> temp comptroller/intake fan> lights(needs more research)> grow boss> more WiFi cameras

Sounds like a good plan, once I get my new setup at the end of this grow I'll start controlling humidity too. Yeah I think eliminating light heat then adding it as and when you need is the way to go then you can have full & precise control, I like the COB's a lot, the mid-power diode boards & strips work great too so much good technology out there right now. Look forward to seeing your journey as you keep upgrading bro

You got a journal I can follow?
Sounds like a good plan, once I get my new setup at the end of this grow I'll start controlling humidity too. Yeah I think eliminating light heat then adding it as and when you need is the way to go then you can have full & precise control, I like the COB's a lot, the mid-power diode boards & strips work great too so much good technology out there right now. Look forward to seeing your journey as you keep upgrading bro

My First Grow
Me vs. 00 Seeds Automatik Collections 600w Top Fed DTW

Day 11
60-70% RH
76-80f
720ppm x 6
6.0 ph

I don't know. Never got an auto this far lol. One has long narrow fan leaves and the other has shorter and wider fan leaves. Both have really small node spacing with the light at 24".
38e7e193bb7d85bb091c1a54d6847898.jpg
a9eb7f29d12f061123e1c67c60ecc7ef.jpg
06d41dc593b9ad9c1ba0905079190a95.jpg
50ac0941027502322d52cab2e897fc99.jpg

I just changed the res so I'm at 700ppm with 1/2 strengthmaxibloom, ,1/2 CaliMagic, full rapid start and floralicious. I have been hesitant on upping the ppm because others that have done DTW say they top out around 650ppm but I also read Northern Lights was a heavy feeder.

Here are some more pictures
It might just be the camera or lighting but it looks like you can up the nutrients a bit. The plants look a little light green?
28f3bb9a4dc628b0f5943a6dbf00506c.jpg
dbae9902ed904cb4b6b04272fe353d32.jpg
a9772e418f8aced77e990f268dd714f3.jpg

My First Grow

The plants are still really young so you do not want to go crazy with the PPMs and those number should be ok unless your starting water PPMs are high? The other thing to consider is the balance of nutrients in the res. Are you following the vendors recommendations? By that I mean if you are supposed to add 10ml per gallon of Part A and Part B and 5ml of additive X When you calculate 40% strength You need 4ml of A&B and 2ml of X to keep it in balance.......... does that make sense? This is all about Liebig's Law of the Minimums. It states that uptake of the nutrients present to the plant are limited by the lowest nutrient present. This is a visual of that Idea. Even though many nutrients rise above the level of the lowest one they are just wasted since the plant cannot use them. In this picture Se is the limiting nutrient:
ScreenHunter_129 Jul. 26 18.56.jpg

This explains why we need to change the nutrients in the reservoir weekly because we have no way of knowing what the plant has been taking in all week and our balance might look like this picture. We want all of them to be level or in balance. This is also the reason why I recommend growers to use One nutrient brand only and to use all of their products. They are designed to work together in balance.

I'm using the KISS method with
MaxiBloom 35g @ 10 gallons
Rapid start 2tsp
Floralicious+ 2 tsp
CaliMagic 5 tsp

Starting water ppm is 190. Is that high?
The plants are still really young so you do not want to go crazy with the PPMs and those number should be ok unless your starting water PPMs are high? The other thing to consider is the balance of nutrients in the res. Are you following the vendors recommendations? By that I mean if you are supposed to add 10ml per gallon of Part A and Part B and 5ml of additive X When you calculate 40% strength You need 4ml of A&B and 2ml of X to keep it in balance.......... does that make sense? This is all about Liebig's Law of the Minimums. It states that uptake of the nutrients present to the plant are limited by the lowest nutrient present. This is a visual of that Idea. Even though many nutrients rise above the level of the lowest one they are just wasted since the plant cannot use them. In this picture Se is the limiting nutrient:
View attachment 935024

This explains why we need to change the nutrients in the reservoir weekly because we have no way of knowing what the plant has been taking in all week and our balance might look like this picture. We want all of them to be level or in balance. This is also the reason why I recommend growers to use One nutrient brand only and to use all of their products. They are designed to work together in balance.

My First Grow

Back