New Grower 0-60 in two pictures…

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DeeLite
I’ve grown a bunch of times in the past and recently got sucked back into my favorite hobby with this coco grow. I’m new to this site and the strain is Deelite auto flower, seeds are courtesy of homegrown cannabis co… don’t know if I’m allowed to say that. She’s prolly still 2-3 weeks from done but still a beauty Growing in 100% coco using the advanced nutrients line until I can get my feet wet again.
4x4 gorilla
HLG Scorpion Diablo
Pulsegrow

I’ll post a grow journal soon and I’m here to learn as well as share what has and hasn’t worked for me

Attachments

• 33FD31F3-4086-4B08-97E2-C60097F4C2E9.jpeg
    33FD31F3-4086-4B08-97E2-C60097F4C2E9.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 71
  • A92ECDB1-1DB0-4BE8-AD0F-D68F0E61C9C0_1_201_a.jpeg
    A92ECDB1-1DB0-4BE8-AD0F-D68F0E61C9C0_1_201_a.jpeg
    745.2 KB · Views: 77
Looks like a nice strain there buddy :thumbsup:
Btw, :welcome: to the best canna forum on the whole wide interweb:woohoo1:
Loads of information to be found and as you might have noticed lot's of nice people who are always willing to help you out :toke:

Thanks man. She's one of those plants that has been a pleasure to grow... its thrived every step of the way. :smoking:

I think you're right, Happy to be here! After reading several different forums in the quest for knowledge, AFN to me seems to be the best put together with the most accurate info IMO :worship:

Thanks man. She's one of those plants that has been a pleasure to grow... its thrived every step of the way. :smoking:

I think you're right, Happy to be here! After reading several different forums in the quest for knowledge, AFN to me seems to be the best put together with the most accurate info IMO :worship:
Not to mention the friendliest and most willing to help. Oh, did I mention the lack of aggressive trolling BS? Our wonderful moderators keep a firm lid on the BS, to the great benefit of all of us on here. Welcome aboard mate. :pighug:

Not to mention the friendliest and most willing to help. Oh, did I mention the lack of aggressive trolling BS? Our wonderful moderators keep a firm lid on the BS, to the great benefit of all of us on here. Welcome aboard mate. :pighug:

So refreshing and thanks again... can't wait to contribute:cooldance:

Back