Live Stoners Chat October 2026

Time for a new one!

4 Likes

I’m here!

5 Likes

Did you locK the old one?

5 Likes

Yup

5 Likes

It’s my birthday month! What’re y’all getting me?

7 Likes

I need a good page marker image but bing gives me childish looking ones or its “unsafe image detected” just asking for the word stoner! I don’t have enough storage on my phone for chatgpt!

4 Likes

Lol: Empty Wallet Disappointment

5 Likes

Lemme see if I can whip something up on the old GPT

5 Likes

I put one up

Will Ferrell Asks 'Do You Love It?'

6 Likes

image

6 Likes

This was from bing! :shrug: :haha: :funny:

I tried to remix it and asked for a realistic hedgehog and to use bright neon colors and that was considered an unsafe image im violation of content policy!

5 Likes

It doesn’t matter, we all know @Mossy is still going to post in there at least two more times until she figures out there’s a new one! :rofl:

5 Likes

We’re getting the group together

6 Likes

Love it, but where’s the rat? Lol

6 Likes

I went to my post of this i made for her

and i edited in a message not to reply here and instead posted this LS link! Question is how many posts will she reply to before she makes it to my post?? :brow: :funny:

5 Likes

Bing can

Suck It Suck My Fat One

I uploaded that pic and asked for it to add in a hedgehog and got the same unsafe content warning! Guess its the smoking raccoon this time! :cussing: :finger: :funny:

4 Likes

Hey everyone don’t forget….

20 imaginary rep points if u upload a Halloween avatar! :wink: :emoticon_high_five_1_: :funny:

4 Likes

That’s you and your posse

4 Likes

Someone forgot to install brakes! :yoinks_2_: :haha: :funny:

Also people after u post your YouTube link if u hit return/enter to make the cursor skip a line it will replace the link with the video before u ever hit post! I know peeps were talking about that few days ago!

2 Likes

4 Likes