Yellow veins….Fast Buds Strawberry Cheesecake Auto

Sleeper143

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Edit: Barneys Farm Strawberry Cheesecake Auto, not FB!

Hi everyone (or anyone who reads this),
So I’m not new to growing and have had my fair share of deficiencies and other general problems over the years, but I’ve never had yellow veins. Yellow between veins yes, but not the veins themselves. Maybe it’s just a genetic trait (not grown this strain before) but thought I’d ask the experts!

it’s a Strawberry Cheesecake Auto (the biggest one in the picture) , almost 11weeks since popping through the soil (biobizz light mix), using Dutch Pro nutes. Not had any other issues with the grow (tiny bit of nute burn on the tips but I’m not concerned about that) and she seems happy enough. What do you think?

AD2BAC1E-BA35-4CB3-B418-E7C8FC0EAF64.jpeg

85FD6611-7543-43FC-A681-D680B11E4BDA.jpeg

Last edited:
@Sleeper143 That is a new one on me. I have seen "hammered veins" which is a calcium problem. This looks a little like this but lets see if we can get some more opinions on this one @Waira @namvet25. What do you guys think?

@Sleeper143 That is a new one on me. I have seen "hammered veins" which is a calcium problem. This looks a little like this but lets see if we can get some more opinions on this one @Waira @namvet25. What do you guys think?
Thanks @Mañ'O'Green
It is a bit strange which is why I thought I’d ask, but like I said, she seems happy enough (buds could do with fattening up a bit more, but still 1-2weeks left to run).

Hello @Sleeper143 iron deff its called veinal chlorosis not to be confused with inter veinal chlorosis in my opinion

Hello iron deff its called veinal chlorosis not to be confused with inter veinal chlorosis in my opinion
Iron deficiency? That’s something I’ve never come across before. Apart from potentially identifying, do you have any ideas what might cause it (lockout due to too much of something else, root issue, or something else) and so you have any idea what the fix is? With 2 weeks left to go I’m not too worried, but might be useful if it happens again, or for anyone else who stumbles upon this post with the same issue.

Hello thi
Iron deficiency? That’s something I’ve never come across before. Apart from potentially identifying, do you have any ideas what might cause it (lockout due to too much of something else, root issue, or something else) and so you have any idea what the fix is? With 2 weeks left to go I’m not too worried, but might be useful if it happens again, or for anyone else who stumbles upon this post with the same issue.
Hello this late in the grow you cant do nothing about it i am affraid the only time i had it was when i fckd up the ph in a grow but it only showed up on one plant the others where fine

I was thinking Micros deficiency also but just not sure. If you have some Earth Juice Micro Blast it would not hurt to add some to your next fertigation.

Back