New Grower X2 Gorilla auto(HempBrothers) +1 Kush something

Looks good Ape.My grows a little behind yours and I think I may run into the the same over crowding issues.I'll be watching closely to see what you come up with.lol One thing I did do was add a tower fan to go along with my 4 clip ons.
I just checked your grow (looking great!) and I can say your girls looks way comfier than mine😄 lots of space, at least for now😄
What I found out about my little setup is I don't need strong fan, I had to change my rotating 20w fan to a smaller 10w fan cause the old one was blowing like hurricane Katrina in my 2x2 tent.

Hiya growers, couple pics from day 42..43?.. somewhere around there..😄
Changed feeding to Calmag 2ml per liter of water+ Tera Aquatica grow 1ml per liter + Tera Aquatica bloom 3ml per liter of water.
Girls stopped to stretch, just about time cause there not much space left and my led is as high as it can be.
IMG_20240106_164635806.jpg

IMG_20240106_164544657.jpg

One more for the guys, my wife wanted to be a part of this grow 😄

Attachments

• received_1294727747878637.jpeg
    received_1294727747878637.jpeg
    199 KB · Views: 3
I just checked your grow (looking great!) and I can say your girls looks way comfier than mine😄 lots of space, at least for now😄
What I found out about my little setup is I don't need strong fan, I had to change my rotating 20w fan to a smaller 10w fan cause the old one was blowing like hurricane Katrina in my 2x2 tent.
Thanks,I pulled 3 plants out.Bit the bullet and bought a 2x4 tent and another light.Reefer madness is for real.lol Good luck on your grow.

Back