New Grower X2 Gorilla auto(HempBrothers) +1 Kush something

Ape741

I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing smth
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Amnesia haze
Hiya, it's been about a year since my last and only grow which gave me great results (as for my first grow) so I thought it's about time to try once more.
This time I had two seeds of gorilla automatic from Hemp Brothers and one which I don't know where it came from, it just says "Kush" on the bag haha..
IMG_20231206_224823496.jpg

I have no idea how they'll fit in my 2x2 tent... My friend supposed to take one seedling, but she changed her mind so I have all 3 in my tiny space.
Last grow I had amnesia haze and she took over almost all of the space in the tent.
Well, we'll see I guess.

I have no idea how they'll fit in my 2x2 tent... My friend supposed to take one seedling, but she changed her mind so I have all 3 in my tiny space.
Last grow I had amnesia haze and she took over almost all of the space in the tent.
Well, we'll see I guess.
My granddaughter has three #5s and a couple of smaller pots - all in her 2x2. But yeah that's a lot of plants for that area.

20days from sprout, we're looking pretty good. started nute feeding, I'm using Terra Aquatica grow and bloom+ Plagron Calmag
One of Gorilla auto got topped
IMG_20231215_234016374.jpg

And rest got LST. The repoted one came out to be strongest plant, the one which I topped.
IMG_20231215_234052735.jpg

I added one of those Co2 bags in the tent few days ago, dunno if that's working or not but my plants seems to be healthier after that.
IMG_20231223_192023204.jpg

35days from sprout.
Girls are packed tight in there.. yesterday I did some leave cutting and ended up clearing everything what's not getting enough light, I thought it will help increase air flow under the canopy and it will be easier for me to water them bc untill now I had to take one girl out from the tent to water other two in the back.
IMG_20231228_234909024~2.jpg

Looks good Ape.My grows a little behind yours and I think I may run into the the same over crowding issues.I'll be watching closely to see what you come up with.lol One thing I did do was add a tower fan to go along with my 4 clip ons.

Back