Win 7 (5+2) Frosty Gelato Autos on This Post from Growers Choice!

Reaction score
Rollitup.png

Hi Troop.

As you currently get 7 Seed Pack FREE of Growers Choice Frosty Gelato Auto with all orders this Sunday 19th May ( when you spend over £47.99) at Gorilla Seeds we thought we'd do a hot little give-away for you.

If you want to win a 7 pack (5+2) of Frosty Gelato Auto Seeds simply let us know below why you'd like them and/or give us your experiences of growing Growers Choice if you have any.

There's more information on this blog post >>> https://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/blog/7-frosty-gelato-auto-free/ including all the terms!

Good Luck

#GorillaSeeds
#GorillaSeedBank

Hey there, I'd love some seeds please. I really like seeds.

Hi there I have grown a strain of growers choice selection, it was San Fernando valley x the purps. The first test smoke was hhhmmm what's this , it was after 4 weeks cure but after 3 months there was wow what a nice smoke, I cross them with my own autoflower line but there wasn't time and space to try this seeds bro.

Never had a chance to grow any growers choice gear, I’ve only grown one gelato and it was nice! Frosted gelato sounds awesome!

I have never tryed any growers choice seeds tbh but I’d really love to try some and maybe become a growers choice seed lover 🥰

Gelato is all time favorite of mine

Winner please email me your name and address and proof of winning profile page
Really? I won? I can pm you my info on this page, but not sure what you mean about proof of winning profile page.

Watermelon punch is the best I've ever done - Growers Choice are great.
im gonna find out soon! Never grew growers choice gear… frosty gelato en route!

Back