Where did all the photoperiod sections go?

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I’ve been away for a while and was going to start up a grow here soon and was going to journal it in the photoperiod section. Hmmm maybe I’ll just post it in @Jean-O section since it’ll be some of his genetics being ran.

I’ve been away for a while and was going to start up a grow here soon and was going to journal it in the photoperiod section. Hmmm maybe I’ll just post it in @Jean-O section since it’ll be some of his genetics being ran.
alot of sections got combined in a clean up when starting your thread you set a prefix to say photoperiod

I've had a little trouble lately finding a few of the sections on here also, but wasn't surprised I'm usually lost lol.

I’m doing well, how about yourself? I’ll have to stop in your section and see what you have been working on.
Hi my friend
Everything is fine, I work with my old crosses and do some new, at the moment I grow Jaggen x Orange Assault f1 side by side with a Thai P1 cut

Back