Jean-O's Welcome to the Thunderdome Jean-O's Genetics Battle Royal

RBF battle plant at 108 days. Couple weeks to go. Smells wonderful and definitely smells like root beer
PXL_20230424_022249042.jpg
PXL_20230424_022305938.jpg

Strawberry Kush chop day 108. Smells like weed and something I can't put my finger on but reminds me of something the wife either has in her shower soap or lotion but it's botanical and not soapy. Unique. Gonna say smells like weed and freshly showered women. Gonna be interesting how the smoke tastes
PXL_20230424_021832555.jpg
PXL_20230424_021852462.jpg

RBF battle plant at 108 days. Couple weeks to go. Smells wonderful and definitely smells like root beer
View attachment 1586599View attachment 1586601
Strawberry Kush chop day 108. Smells like weed and something I can't put my finger on but reminds me of something the wife either has in her shower soap or lotion but it's botanical and not soapy. Unique. Gonna say smells like weed and freshly showered women. Gonna be interesting how the smoke tastes
View attachment 1586602View attachment 1586603
What's better than weed and freshly showerd woman 😆 🤣 😂

View attachment 1586599View attachment 1586601
View attachment 1586602View attachment 1586603
The Kush Kush has a citrus odor on the front but also has that freshly showered woman smell, nearly erotic!

Ok.............you fuggers have a better nose than me.

So tell me........what terps give ya the scent of a freshly showered woman?
Id think it's some combo of Ocimene/Linalool: Floral/citrusy/herbaceous

BTW, just toked a bowl (well two hits of a bowl) of quick dried Cream Cheese and oooWeee! Even overdried after sitting out last night, the tastiest and best smelling smoke I've grown. Reminds me of the first time I ever had weed that tasted good. And I can almost never tell what the smoke smells like if I'm the one smoking, but I can smell this stuff! Seems the RBF lended its resin to the cross, but the smell/taste is all Blue Cheese (well, I'm assuming, since I've never had legit Cheese). And, realizing Im writing a whole essay on it, the effects are about spot on the description: creative, uplifting. Excellent cultivar!

Id think it's some combo of Ocimene/Linalool: Floral/citrusy/herbaceous

BTW, just toked a bowl (well two hits of a bowl) of quick dried Cream Cheese and oooWeee! Even overdried after sitting out last night, the tastiest and best smelling smoke I've grown. Reminds me of the first time I ever had weed that tasted good. And I can almost never tell what the smoke smells like if I'm the one smoking, but I can smell this stuff! Seems the RBF lended its resin to the cross, but the smell/taste is all Blue Cheese (well, I'm assuming, since I've never had legit Cheese). And, realizing Im writing a whole essay on it, the effects are about spot on the description: creative, uplifting. Excellent cultivar!
And this was one of Jean-O's girls?

2.3x2.3 tent under HLG 200 Rspec
Jean-O's Genetics Root Beer Float at 30 days
RBF grew into 500 µmol/m 2 highest
I'm so damn happy with this girl!!!!!!
Just look at her!

I had to turn up her exhaust fan to lower the humidity with her transpiration.

@Jean-O This girl is making me happy!!!:headbang: :pass:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

100_0695.JPG
100_0696.JPG
100_0697.JPG

And this was one of Jean-O's girls?
Yep, Cream Cheese F2 (RBF x Blue Cheese Auto). Considering I've got some other properly cured fire to smoke, and I'm reaching for the quick dried stuff, I'd say it's a good sign the properly dried and cured CC will be excellent!

Back