AFN should take down the banner ad, looking like someone's come looking for something for nothing! No product to test, NO AD...........

AFN should take down the banner ad, looking like someone's come looking for something for nothing! No product to test, NO AD...........
Yeah that's ridiculous

Easy guys lol! I spoke to @Leo Black and he explained their situation and they are willing to COMPENSATE to make up for the extra time on site as well, so in spirit of AFN and being an understanding community, we're going to give them a shot to make good on the testing and push forward with this!

Leo assures me that I'll have a tracking # by the end of the day tomorrow, I'll update this thread as soon as we see movement! Appreciate you guys looking out for us but patience my friends!

Hey guys. Indeed we had some rough times lately but it's all back on track. Really soon, you all will be germinating our genetics and everybody is going to be happy again! Cheers friends and talk to you really soon.

Leo
Yeah that's ridiculous
Easy guys lol! I spoke to @Leo Black and he explained their situation and they are willing to COMPENSATE to make up for the extra time on site as well, so in spirit of AFN and being an understanding community, we're going to give them a shot to make good on the testing and push forward with this!

Leo assures me that I'll have a tracking # by the end of the day tomorrow, I'll update this thread as soon as we see movement! Appreciate you guys looking out for us but patience my friends!

@Leo Black

We were beginning to lose hope here but the package arrived today and we're sitting on seeds! Better late than never!

IMG_20170201_151142 - Copy.jpg

Autoflower Network, Blk Seed testing is commencing very soon!

Finally the beans are here and we can start rocking the forum with our extremely expected genetics! Thanks SoH and to all the members here for the patience and understanding!
The truth is in the pudding guys! :growing:
@Leo Black

We were beginning to lose hope here but the package arrived today and we're sitting on seeds! Better late than never!

View attachment 695720

Autoflower Network, Blk Seed testing is commencing very soon!

Back