Indoor Vapor's Comprehensive Guide to Odor Control and Reduction Methods

Hey guys thank you so much for all the kind replies and compliments on the guide!

I was looking at the date I posted this; a few days later I became a dad for the first time so I quickly had my time occupied by new life adventures; but please be rest assured that I will be working on finishing the guide. The goal of writing this was to have something more comprehensive to use as a reference document instead of having to have 50 tabs open in your internet browser, sifting among forum fluff, misinformation, and answers that aren't so cut and dry.

I'm really glad you guys enjoyed it; this was the work of SEVERAL evenings, Microsoft Word, a few pots of coffee, and lots of note taking. My vision for the guide was to have actual pictures and a better reference to links for the source material, so I'll try to make those materialize.

Panic, I am the author of this guide, but the information provided here is a culmination of the work of many, many people. My role in this was putting all of the information together and trying to explain it, in my own words, so that it's understandable to people of all skill levels. I hope I've achieved that; from your responses I'm getting a good vibe and it's making me want to fire up the work again!

So again, thank you so much for all the kind words, I hope this has helped those of you who have read it; I will do my best to complete the guide and I'll work on answering any questions any of you have if you want to post them here. I can't promise you I'll be the "Answer Man," but I can promise you I'll be the "Answer Finder." :stylez rasta smoke:

Peace and good karma to you fellas, hope this finds you well and looking forward to completing this and helping you guys out :karma Cloud:

Congratulations on becoming a dad. Also, this is a fine read well worth saving for future reference. :smokebuds:

necro and +rep for this thread. exactly what i was looking for!

Back