Live Stoners uk growers club

Yea i just wanted to see what shape they grow to start with as i am limted for height in the grow drobe i like to keep my girls short dont like tall and lanky plants as you dont gain any more buds sites and the light gets to the bottom of the plants when you keep them short and wide i find for my growing situation this works best for me. The next grow they will be in 2 gallon rain science pots :smoking::smoking:
I'm with you on the tall plants mate. Short fast and fat is my goal as I develop my strains. Some will be big plants but I'm focusing on the one's we all want .
You could try the same size pots but more of them ? Just thinking aloud dude :pighug:

I'm with you on the tall plants mate. Short fast and fat is my goal as I develop my strains. Some will be big plants but I'm focusing on the one's we all want .
You could try the same size pots but more of them ? Just thinking aloud dude :pighug:
I could do that with small pots but with big pots its just makes life easy less pots to water and to be honest i am shit at watering small pots i try to teach them how to swim where as in big pots i have no trouble wierd but for some reason this stoned brain fcks it up in small pots :smoking:plus i want to see how many grams i can get in big pot coz the way they grow should be a good 120g+ dry from 2 Gallon pot :smoking:

I could do that with small pots but with big pots its just makes life easy less pots to water and to be honest i am shit at watering small pots i try to teach them how to swim where as in big pots i have no trouble wierd but for some reason this stoned brain fcks it up in small pots :smoking:plus i want to see how many grams i can get in big pot coz the way they grow should be a good 120g+ dry from 2 Gallon pot :smoking:
I would love to see them in bigger pots :thumbsup: I only do 2/4 ltr now and it is a pain in the grass to water them. Keeps me busy lol .

Happy Sunday... Bloody cold in the tent this morning... Minus 3 in the lock up and only 17 in the tent... One rad is in its way out... No fans on at all.... Oh the joys lol...
Good feed today... Some stretching, 4 are pre Stretch and the photos are vegging so different feeds required.
IMG_20220403_090236.jpg

Happy Sunday... Bloody cold in the tent this morning... Minus 3 in the lock up and only 17 in the tent... One rad is in its way out... No fans on at all.... Oh the joys lol...
Good feed today... Some stretching, 4 are pre Stretch and the photos are vegging so different feeds required.
View attachment 1440114
I had to attach a slow cooker to the wall untill I get another heater on Wednesday,
its working great lol
20220403_040054.jpg

View attachment 1440114
Nice and lush green leaves mate, going well in there :headbang:

Lost heat cos I had to raise the light and dimm it , lost a few °c, and the rh was in the low 60s after the change,
Then I seen the gritter out around 12 last night and freaked out,had to go and sort something out, cos the gritter = below -0°c outside temps,

Never has a man been so dedicated to a grow :crying: :pighug: love it m8.. Not long til your smokin on that tasty lecter.

Back