Two Plants Very Happy|Two Plants A Little Rusty|One Reservoir

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
de Nada
Hello

Not a new grower, but here's something I deal with a certain way, and I have been wondering what others do. Ebb and Flow, four plants, each plant in hydroton in a 3 gallon bucket, sitting in a tray above a 20 gallon reservoir. It's Canuk's feminized autoflowering White Widow. I'm at about 44 days, and all four are developing good buds with nice structure. Two of the plants are just as perfect as they can be. The other two mostly look great, but larger fan leaves show patterns that look like calcium or maybe magnesium deficiency. Doing Lucas formula with GH micro/floro, supplemented by 3/8 ml GH grow solution for each ml of micro. Been using this approach for awhile. PH stays stable and within the happy range for hydro. Generally get good results.

My notion is that if two plants are perfect, and two just have a modest amount of "rust" on some fan leaves, I'm not messing with it. Any change to contents of the reservoir affects all four plants. No guarantee that any fixes meant for the two slightly-less-than-perfect plants won't somehow disturb the perfect plants.

Would any of you handle it differently?

Xmaggle

hi, if it's only on the big fans, i'd just sit and watch if it progresses. If/as soon as something happened to new growth I'd react with a second res.
But you have good experience with your mix from before, so you know it works fine. Keep your trust and think about what is different with those two. - perhaps some pics for comparison?

Good Luck!

Back