twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Ogreberry F4 Grow&Show

That's not a calyx so it is suspect IMO. I believe my issue could've been light stress, or another plant in the tent that had more progressed pollen sacks pollinated her.
I still don't get/unnertan yours.:gassy: I'm just doubtful of yours being a new light issue. It just doesn't work out in muh head.:grump:
Maybe if you had done some mid grow light changes, like from a veg light to a flower light or something like that. You're the one there and seeing it first hand. It just doesn't click with me. Did you get any color change on the new fan leaf stems?

Sorry! :funny:
It just bugs me. If that light caused the issue, mine could do the same, spectrums not that different. That's why it bugs me. LOL!
Makes me look MORE.:biggrin::eyebrows:
Any way, last time I comment about that, maybe I'll stop obsessing about it when I look at my girls!:rofl:

I still don't get/unnertan yours.:gassy: I'm just doubtful of yours being a new light issue. It just doesn't work out in muh head.:grump:
Maybe if you had done some mid grow light changes, like from a veg light to a flower light or something like that. You're the one there and seeing it first hand. It just doesn't click with me. Did you get any color change on the new fan leaf stems?

Sorry! :funny:
It just bugs me. If that light caused the issue, mine could do the same, spectrums not that different. That's why it bugs me. LOL!
Makes me look MORE.:biggrin::eyebrows:
Any way, last time I comment about that, maybe I'll stop obsessing about it when I look at my girls!:rofl:
Honestly, I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt on the light situation... If you catch my drift. It's a shame because I love fuel terps.

;)

20220622_110918.jpg

I put both seeds in one 2 liter pot. If they both sprout (and they probably will), I'm not sure yet whether I'll separate them or put both of them into a larger pot. Either way, this is not their forever pot because they're going outside in a couple of weeks.

Gemination
I germinated a total of 9 seeds 4 ogreberry F4 super terp, 4 bourbonberry, and ogreberry f4 king band... I soaked in water for 18 hours then did paper towel method.... Then planted in 5 gallon sip buckets.... With hp pro mix, hydroton, and extra perlite.... I used grow dots in 5 of the buckets... Then other 4 will be 2 part mega crop, sweet candy, bud explosion, and several npk products.... Plus earth juice microblast for foliar sprays weekly.....
IMG_20220615_054739690~2.jpg
IMG_20220615_054621774~2.jpg
IMG_20220618_051350030~2.jpg

Last edited:
Back