twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Ogreberry F4 Grow&Show

She's putting on her trichome coat..

Screenshot_20221122-093919~2.png

:peace:

Ogreberry sour grape pheno day 28. 1g fabric pot filled with Stonington blend. She’s the shortest little plant but happy so no complaints just watering at the mouth thinking of what a terpene powerhouse she is going to become:drool:
View attachment 1540820View attachment 1540821
Nice and healthy. After utilizing the same medium for many years, I am switching to COM Stonington Blend starting next run. Kind of excited.

DAY 65
Took the girls out of the 2x4 to look closely at them. Only took a few fans covering buds.
All are drunkards, even with a relatively conservative VPD of 1.33. Ogre Berry 6A is just packing it on da buds. She gets her roots checked quickly after chop. She's got some heft to her with a dry rez. I do need to check again on their root intrusion in the nute bank. She is super healthy and a very pretty dark shade of green and is just plain greasy.
100_0486.JPG

Day 54 and she's behaving exactly as she did before. I've continued her weekly amendments, and at this point she needs water daily. She's now receiving daily Fulvic & Silica supplementation to help support trichome development and overall good health.

Screenshot_20221127-110208.png

An overhead view of her main cola structure shows her features are consistent with the last 2B I raised. This example does have a bit shorter internodal spacing due to intentional light exposure and training to help keep her more squat.

11/27
_20221127_110324.JPG

11/25
Screenshot_20221126-104143.png

:peace:

Last edited:
Day 70
CONDITIONS
76*f 45%Rh
18/6
920µmol/m 2 highest
Lung room running at avg 72*F
OgreBerry

I'm in love with the smell of this girl! As much as I'd like to just chop and dry her normally and smoke flower, I'm thinking of how crazily tasty she would be as live rosin. I think I will just do that! I have more seeds and can grow another. That girl will be better after running this one. The biggest change will be to give her more room.
Girl in the middle!
100_0522.JPG
100_0521.JPG

In Typical Ogreberry fashion she is throwing balls. Previous grows I chalked it up to grower error, only gotten one to harvest as the others were too riddled with balls so they were culled. This time I’ve been a damn hawk in conditions and have kept her happy but she still whips out some testes on me. Love the final product but wouldn’t buy these seeds until they are improved upon.
E4DF3570-95D4-44CC-889D-EB633C9798E5.jpeg
4A1E8DDC-FB58-49AC-BE2D-903FAAC05E55.jpeg

In Typical Ogreberry fashion she is throwing balls. Previous grows I chalked it up to grower error, only gotten one to harvest as the others were too riddled with balls so they were culled. This time I’ve been a damn hawk in conditions and have kept her happy but she still whips out some testes on me. Love the final product but wouldn’t buy these seeds until they are improved upon. View attachment 1543155View attachment 1543156
How many did you plant that had balls? Sounds like you had more than one at a time.

Back