twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

1/10/21 The Eagle Has Landed!! What a beautiful package with extra bonus seeds and a mega nice Coffee Cup!!
(2) Triks on router now....here we go, woot!!!
Thank you so much @Twenty20 Adam !
I am honored to be growing along with some of the finest on AFN.
:worship:

!ARRIVAL OF SEEDS.jpg

And we're off. I opted to germ straight in my EBs. Prepped soil + topdress Sunday and inoculated last night; then covered with mulch covers & ran lights full blast to get everything nice and toasty. Dropped them in this morning around 10 and covered back up.

IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg
IMG_2181.jpg
IMG_2180.jpg

Wow, I already see Triks roots!! One baby was put into a riot and set inside a propagator, and the other baby was put in a root riot and planted directly in a coco cup that was pre-charged with CALiMAGic and Rhizotonic. Tent is sitting at 80 degrees and 70-75 humidity. :biggrin: (I ran out of 7oz clear solo cups, so I will be using 16oz clear cups filled a little more than half way)

20220111_120422.jpg

20220111_120753.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I already see Triks roots!! One baby was put into a riot and set inside a propagator, and the other baby was put in a root riot and planted directly in a coco cup that was pre-charged with CALiMAGic and Rhizotonic. Tent is sitting at 80 degrees and 70-75 humidity. :biggrin: (I ran out of 7oz clear solo cups, so I will be using 16oz clear cups filled a little more than half way)

View attachment 1406501
View attachment 1406502
Nice I asked for triks aswell, I'm so excited to grow strains from twenty20

Got mine yesterday. Glad @Twenty20 Adam didn't see the southern address and send me a tea cup. lol. Looks like I'm going to have to call the grown room the Twenty20 Suite. Gonna keep me busy for awhile. I'll get a couple started tonight.

20220111_0313-copy.jpg

1613998063037.png

This event is sponsored by @Twenty20 Adam

All lurkers welcome! if you have your own twenty20 beans your welcome to join in

Participants will post in here weekly updates with strain name and the progress of the show and in which week they are.

start date : as soon as you can. finish date : to be decided

good luck have fun :d5:
@MsAutoflower
@Suki813
@Frank the Dank
@AJrexxx
@Mcdee
@YoungGrassh0pper
@Big Sul
@DCLXVI
@Frank_Spencer
@olegren
@Mañ'O'Green
@Sour D
@DaveR1974
@Jpkindbud
@Minime2020
@Only1Sky
@MassMom
@PotDaddy
@WildBill
@Trichome farmer
@greeninNY

Mañ'O'Green, I will log this G&S.
I do not use all weekly updates for tracking your participation. The early weeks not much is happening and mid flower is slow also. You need to post updates weekly minimum or any time you want to - the more the merrier. I will use the :greencheck: on posts that are logged as an update and the other likes for posts not used. The germinate can be droping the seed or first true leaves?

View attachment 1406392
I'd be super interested in joining the next one. I'd really like to pop some AutoWreck seeds yesterday. No - three months ago.

Back