Bomb Seeds Triple Atomic Outdoor Showdown Bomb Seeds 912GS, Waira, Dr. Babnik

Well i am done!! @Waira lets get a pic up from you, and get this vote on!! Totally happy to make it just a dried bud pic for voting if you want fella!(or we can ditch the voting if you want, and say we both "kind" of won) I am assuming that yours fell apart with the weather @Dr. Babnik ? :(

IMG_6158.JPG

IMG_6159.JPG

:cheers: agreed, that we got anything decent from this is the "reward"! -- so screw the pointless voting ... I'll take some Atomic pics anyway, just haven't bothered yet,... You bud looks damn nice my friend! If it was immature, it's not showing it in the bud/pistils/trich's, and the color is lovely,..:drool:...how's the buzz, pretty zippy I figure!

:cheers: agreed, that we got anything decent from this is the "reward"! -- so screw the pointless voting ... I'll take some Atomic pics anyway, just haven't bothered yet,... You bud looks damn nice my friend! If it was immature, it's not showing it in the bud/pistils/trich's, and the color is lovely,..:drool:...how's the buzz, pretty zippy I figure!

yeah hard to tell from the dried bud pic...but yeah she is a ways early, i'd say an easy 3 weeks. The hairs coloured nicely on the dry. The bruised amber trichs you are seeing are because i was handling the bud alot looking for mold. The buzz though....damn!! Ihave to agree with Bombs assessment of "new users should take caution". It is indeed very potent stuff...cant get too into it until the cure set in.

Back