The Big Battle Thread 1st Leg 2020 - Chop Code AFN2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sour D: FB Final photo
@Dudeski @Mossy @fastbudsHeather @Prescription Blend
Day 71 and it's chop time. She's been flushing the past week.
Coming in at a non-statuesque 8" tall, she might not be that big but you can't deny the form--
19 gms dry weight
Thanks to FastBuds and Prescription Blend for aiding in my first solo cup grow

03 23 20.jpg
20200318_zkittle_3203-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @Mañ'O'Green @AutoBeanStalk , I’m thinking there are two phenos and maybe three here. The tallest (manifolded) #3 plant is quite tall and lanky so I’m thinking she could be a Blue Dream dominant pheno. She has behaved differently all along and has stretched and stretched despite my best efforts to keep her down. One thing I’ve really noticed is that she will take all the light I can give her, growing into the 600W MH/HPS with no signs of light stress or burning.

#1 (naturally growing) is a more balanced hybrid, turning into a med/large plant with similar aroma in fruit and fuel. She has been the quickest to mature. I see a good, stinky yield coming from her.

#2 (flat canopy) is the slowest to develop. Initially I thought it was from topping but #3 has had way more manipulation ie) topped twice and pruned for the manifold. The node spacing on #2 is really tight though I expected her to stretch more as she happened to be furthest from the 600W. She could be a different pheno (maybe Sensi Star dominant) but I’ll have to wait for her to flower out more.

I have not grown Mother of Berries, Sensi Star, or Blue Dream before. Does anyone know where the fuel and chemical aroma would have come from?
@Beerhunter CDN @AutoBeanStalk I agree that I may have up to 3 phenos as well. I have the tall one (2 of them) that looks more sativa then the other two, The one that looks to be the more balance is maturing the quickest but she does not like the nutrients that keeps the others happy. She is finicky.
The fourth plant is more indica and is covered in trichomes much shorter than the others. Really a pretty plant. I have other strains in the space so I will have to wait for harvest and cure to get the individual aromas. I may harvest the fast one tomorrow?

Padawan Final Pic
@Proph CHOP DAY!!! HSO Lemon Juice Express. Kinda bummed she had to grow in a 2 Liter, because she could of had some great potential in in a 3-5 gallon pot....Shes not gonna win any awards, but she did what she could. Nice dense upper colas, great smell.

DSC_9451.jpg
DSC_9441.jpg
DSC_9443.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_9441.jpg
    DSC_9441.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC_9443.jpg
    DSC_9443.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Status