Bomb Seeds THC BOMB,More than exspected.

geddy

WHITE RHINO..Grown by Geddy
Reaction score
Bomb Seeds did it again, I ran 3 thc bombs all trouble free, everyone that has tried it gave 2 thumbs up,very ,very heavy trichome production, got a heavy yeild .

YES I Do ,but still hesitant a-train on posting my pictures because of my state laws, im looking for Solid and safe ways to post. any ideas would be welcome. THANKS AGAIN TO BOMB SEEDS..

Just strip any EXIF data from them then there is no location data. Simply be sure not to photograph any object or place that could reveal your location. hundreds of us here are in the same boat but there's be no forums if it wasn't for us who have to break the law to have our medicine.

YES I Do ,but still hesitant a-train on posting my pictures because of my state laws, im looking for Solid and safe ways to post. any ideas would be welcome. THANKS AGAIN TO BOMB SEEDS..

THC BOMB UPDATE....so i made thc bomb cookies from my sugar leaves and larf buds ,they were fantastic ,had me fried for 4 hours ,again thanx too BOMB SEEDS... BOO YA

beware edibles......they are ALWAYS way more fun than you think they're going to be. First time i ever did brownies, i spent 2 hours hiding in a dumpster (it was clean i promise) laughing my ass off convinced I was the best hide and seek player ever!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
beware edibles......they are ALWAYS way more fun than you think they're going to be. First time i ever did brownies, i spent 2 hours hiding in a dumpster (it was clean i promise) laughing my ass off convinced I was the best hide and seek player ever!!!

Hahahahaha that's one of the best things I have ever read!!

Back