Sweet Seeds "Sweet Seeds Summer 2016 Interview at Live Stoners"

Brownies is always an acceptable response, too!
4322.gif

one last one from me Tommy,... Sweet Special is fantastic strain, that didn't get half the respect it should, a universal sentiment by all I know who grew her,... Is she getting revamp'ed?

Hi Waira!

Sweet Special Auto really was/is a great strain.

Unfortunatelly by 2012-2013 one batch came out with a problem: there was a mistake from our breeding department and half the seeds were not auto but photoperiod-dependent (that's what gave origin to the F1 Fast Version concept, but that's another story).

Although we took all the batch from the market and replaced the seeds to clients, the growshop owners never regained trust in that strain. We tried to keep it for as long as possible, excepting things to change, but it's not easy and 4 years after we decided to give up on her.

The same elite clones and breeding procedures used to develop Sweet Special Auto, are being and will be used to develop other strains (auto and photo), so I'm sure you'll guys find the amazing traits of Sweet Special Auto in other Sweet Seeds strains from the 2016 catalog but also in the next years.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Eheheh... is this one for real? :D

I can answer. My favourite car is the one that I have now and it's a Volvo v40, 1.5d (In Europe we have more diesel cars and the motors are "weak").

Cheers and sweet smokes!

tommy

I'm sorry Tommy The Elvis Just loves pot,fast cars, and fast woman!! :pass:and sweetseeds autos:headbang:!!!

Those euro cars need some boost!!!

turbocharger_animated.gif

Well looks like tommy was eager to hit that bong one last time before his
Flight home... Pulled the trigger a little late on this one... I'd like to mention they sent us the sweet seeds encyclopedia with this
Guy here amazing

Ha ha ha Waira..:bighug:..you didn't Look away when I told you..did you..?..one of the things we missed going gluten free was the Yorkshires..so I played about with it and got them done with cornflour.
Sleep Tight........

Yup..you and Olbie persuaded me to get the coffee pot on too..so I'll join you..:headbang:

Goooooooooooood Morning Mo..:d5:

News and View's from the Mountains @AFN...

That's put some Colour in your cheeks Olbie..it must be the Mountain Air..

Ha..you returned the compliment with the coffee..Cheers Olbie...

I can feel the love. its a beautiful thing. group hug anyone?

And one last one from me @Sweet Seeds since @epenguin didn't ask I will(in the spirit of our staff interviews here that he does) What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Well, I woke up late and I didn't have breakfast. Went straight out to lunch and had a soup with some salty pastries, hehe :D

Cheers!

tommy

Guys,

Tommy and Sweet Seeds are ALWAYS here for you......there is a section in the forums for you to post your grows, get advice and generally discuss all things Sweet. If you didn't make it on time or were busy elsewhere, check out their sub section. However, it was a blast to see Tommy go Live/.

Thanks MW for holding the Microphone and we must do this all again. The Bud Warriors have breathed some well deserved new life into LS.

It was very brave of Tommy to be the first live Q+A victim. We thank you....

I'd personally like to say... I wrote about 14 pages worth of shit in preparation for this....
Didn't even look at it ... @Mossy I over prep'd...:doh:
And thanks to sweet seeds for all they do not just this

Back