Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gorilla Glue
hey, so this is my first time posting, and also first time growing.

I’m growing 5 autoflowering sensi seeds super skunk in a grow tent under a Mars Hydro 300 LED.

I’m using 10 litres pots, and all the plants seem to be doing well, there is 1 plant however that is just staying very short.

They were planted on the 4th of Feb and are on a 20/4 light schedule.

Is there anyone who can advise me, what I can do to find out why 1 of the plants growth has been stunted? Or if it has been stunted at all? Perhaps it’s just a late bloomer.

All advice welcome!

Also I’d like to know when LST should be started, and also if pinching lightly is a good idea?

as jingo says a pic or 2 will do wonders in helping you also its very common to have a slow one or a runt but sometimes they will be your best plant at the end

FF2977EB-54F8-48CD-9B7A-02A2C7BD2C52.jpeg
02E921DC-07A8-496D-BBAA-8E170D919573.jpeg
1AE5C8DF-249D-4BD4-B5D4-0A9C4104300E.jpeg
7BCBC56B-72B5-42ED-B53D-A32F3D7AE178.jpeg
Thanks for the response guys, okay so the medium is a soil mix, it was premixed specifically for the use of growing cannabis, but it came as part of a kit for 5 plants with my tent, I think it said light mix, but my partner through the packaging away when I was at work, I thought I had a picture of it but can’t find it.

The pots were flushed with ph water before germination, and left for 6 hours for air pockets to fill up, then seeds were planted and pots covered with clingfilm to create a humidity dome. The lights were turned on at this point on a 20/4 light schedule.

After around 4 days perhaps, maybe 5, I removed the cling film as seedlings has sprouted. The small one was small at this point. Day 6 I watered again, around 2 litres for all 5 plants being careful not to get on leaves or stem.

I watered the same way Day 7, then on day 8 I started 2ml grow nutes in 1litre if water, and this I felt was enough for all 5 plants. I wa concerned regarding over watering so, I felt the plants didn’t need any water day 9, as I lifted the pot and also took some dirt from a few inches down and tested for moisture on some paper towels.

Day 10 I gave 2 litres of water with 4ml grow nutes, day 11 4ml grow nutes with 2 litre water, then day 12, no water, day 13 is today, and I have attached some pictures.. you can see the small one, then the average size of the others.

Also I should add my nutrients manufacturer is plant magic and the recommended dose is 3ml per litre. I plan not to water today, and then water tomorrow 2 litres with 6ml grow nutes.

View attachment 865955 View attachment 865956 View attachment 865957 View attachment 865958 Thanks for the response guys, okay so the medium is a soil mix, it was premixed specifically for the use of growing cannabis, but it came as part of a kit for 5 plants with my tent, I think it said light mix, but my partner through the packaging away when I was at work, I thought I had a picture of it but can’t find it.

The pots were flushed with ph water before germination, and left for 6 hours for air pockets to fill up, then seeds were planted and pots covered with clingfilm to create a humidity dome. The lights were turned on at this point on a 20/4 light schedule.

After around 4 days perhaps, maybe 5, I removed the cling film as seedlings has sprouted. The small one was small at this point. Day 6 I watered again, around 2 litres for all 5 plants being careful not to get on leaves or stem.

I watered the same way Day 7, then on day 8 I started 2ml grow nutes in 1litre if water, and this I felt was enough for all 5 plants. I wa concerned regarding over watering so, I felt the plants didn’t need any water day 9, as I lifted the pot and also took some dirt from a few inches down and tested for moisture on some paper towels.

Day 10 I gave 2 litres of water with 4ml grow nutes, day 11 4ml grow nutes with 2 litre water, then day 12, no water, day 13 is today, and I have attached some pictures.. you can see the small one, then the average size of the others.

Also I should add my nutrients manufacturer is plant magic and the recommended dose is 3ml per litre. I plan not to water today, and then water tomorrow 2 litres with 6ml grow nutes.
It sounds like a lot of water at this early stage but the plants look healthy. I go by weight of the pot so as not to overwater.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

It sounds like a lot of water at this early stage but the plants look healthy. I go by weight of the pot so as not to overwater.

So I was intending on leaving without water until tomorrow evening. At which point I will give them 2 litres with 6ml of Grow nutes.

Do you think I should wait longer? Or should I water sooner? I’m very new to all this so all advice welcome :D

So I was intending on leaving without water until tomorrow evening. At which point I will give them 2 litres with 6ml of Grow nutes.

Do you think I should wait longer? Or should I water sooner? I’m very new to all this so all advice welcome :D
If you are growing in coco it is ok you do not want coco to dry out (causes pH swings) . In soil I wait until the pot feels as light as it was before moistening soil .

biobizz lightmix perhaps ? a popular soil choice in eu.is this 2L/plant or between the 5 ? if you have a spare pot and soil to pot up and leave dry will be a big help to what a light pot feels like.
one is only a lil smaller than others,not as far as stunted or runt i feel.at this stage all looks well.
:pighug:

Back