SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club - COMING SOON!

SSSC flagship strain - Karel's Haze
imgp0078-jpg.986370

Karel's Haze smells very nice, but for me Frosty Friday is much more better. I like the sour and funky smell of FF much better. This crazy sour kinds of smell is what I like the most.

imgp0075-jpg.986367

And different pheno:
imgp0071-jpg.986363

Peace ! :growing::growing::growing:
Sour for the Win . They look great and full of bud sites. Where is the full grow?

180-400 euro for 12 regular seeds?? I thought it was a joke, I went outside, caught my breath, came in, cleaned the computer screen, but no, the price was the same. Is it missing a decimal point somewhere in the 180-400 euro??

Hey guys I just spoke to Javier, the owner this morning and we're working on getting them on-site here to answer questions (holiday season slowed everyone down.) Also hoping we can get a sponsored battle going as well so people can try out some of their genetics here to see what it's all about!

180-400 euro for 12 regular seeds?? I thought it was a joke, I went outside, caught my breath, came in, cleaned the computer screen, but no, the price was the same. Is it missing a decimal point somewhere in the 180-400 euro??
It is really normal price this day for artisanal genetics, especially for regular seeds. Look at the price of Aficionado Seeds (probably the most expensive), Sin City, Oni Seeds, Seed Junky or few others. This is price You pay not just for seeds, but it's more like access to genetics. And it is harder to make good regular seeds, hunt for right male plant is not easy.
And, you can keep a mother plant from the best pheno and cut as many clones as You need :)

I thought the same. These price tags seem to have in mind you won't come back to buy more but try to clone etc

Most ‘hype’ us seeds run $150 - $300 a pack these days in most cases. In some cases even more.

Usually there’s little documentation or even images knocking around of them. Read: likely untested.

So yeh... pricey. But when you consider you can take cuttings or make more stock of them I *guess* it’s not so bad, if you treat them as an investment and make good use of them.

Having grown the old school haze, that’s the building block of a lot of these new sssc strains, there’s a reason it was kept alive for more years than I’ve been on the planet.

But yeh really it’s up to these guys how they want to price their gear, and let the market dictate.

Cheers : )

Back